[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you all feel about this nigga?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: toddshadows.png (140KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
toddshadows.png
140KB, 704x396px
How do you all feel about this nigga?
>>
>>72427662
Don't take him seriously as a critic, but his videos are fun to watch
>>
>>72427662
sometimes he's funny, sometimes he's cringe as hell.

He's a comedian, not a critic.
Also fuck the rap critic.
>>
G
R
O
C
E
R
Y

B
A
G
>>
Bad and Boujee video was great.
My paranoia is growing that he'll retire Pop Song Reviews soon because of his growing distaste in the current trends in the charts.
>>
I've watched him for years and he's great. Him and Oancitizen are the only two people from TGWTG that make great videos. Some of his jokes miss but it doesn't matter. It's charming that there's a critic who could come out and just say "wow fuck this year".
>>
>>72428097
Those were the days.

>>72428101
Yeah, he needs to fall in love with pop again. It was funny to see him defend a shitty pop song that he actually liked after shitting on it for 10 minutes
>>
>>72428178
He kinda did that with Closer, but he showed his hand too early by admitting he liked it early on.
>>
>>72428101
>>72428178
his Worst of 2016 video just wasn't the same as his other ones

he didn't seem angry, or enraged, he just seemed tired and pissed
>>
>>72428410
yeah it's not his best but it was still entertaining. With is saying something since we're talking about the chainsmokers.

>>72428411
Yeah that's the worst list he's done in a while. But the best list is even worse. He's going insane, let's hope 2017 goes better for him.
>>
>>72429292
His Shape of You review was pretty funny, and his Bad & Boujee one had some good jokes too (fuckin' MC Wokeness).

But I miss his over-the-top raging at Pop songs with the cutoff gags and shit (I usually hate TGWTG-style cutoff gags but Todd makes that shit work).
>>
>>72429292
>>72429383
Can The Black Eyed Peas, Ke$ha, Train, and Chris Brown all make comebacks just so Todd has his old punching bags back?

Jason Derulo has a new song out that's doing moderately well, and Train had a song last year that stuck to the bottom half of the Hot 100 for several months (still might be there), but neither are big enough for Todd to notice.
>>
>>72427662
can't see who it is
>>
>>72429433
Are you wishing for terrible music to be praised so a youtuber can make jokes? Cause i'm all for it.

>>72429383
I forgot he did shape of you, that was pretty good too!

>>72429451
Tood in the shadow, he makes comedy "reviews" on youtube.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.