[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is he reddit or a genuinely good artist?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0656.jpg (337KB, 1022x1022px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0656.jpg
337KB, 1022x1022px
Is he reddit or a genuinely good artist?
>>
>>72426136
>Anonymous 04/26/17(Wed)13:51:47 No.72425877 [Reply]▶
>>
>>72426136
More KTT, black twitter, and lewroggeneration than pure reddit.
>>
>>72426136
Objectively top 20 vocal performers of all time
>>
more tumblr-esque than reddit desu
>>
>>72426136
He is fucking brilliant. Not just a great singer but an amazing artist overall.
>>
Dreaming a thought that could dream about a thought
That could think of the dreamer that thought
That could think of dreaming and getting a glimmer of God
I be dreaming a dream in a thought
That could dream about a thought
That could think about dreaming a dream
Where I can not, where I can not
Less morose and more present
Dwell on my gifts for a second
A moment one solar flare would consume, so I nod
Spin this flammable paper on the film's that my life
High flights, inhale the vapor, exhale once and think twice
Eat some shrooms, maybe have a good cry, about you
See some colors, light hangglide off the moon

Damn
>>
He's really not that good. He's in the same vein of hackery as Kendrick Lamar and Kanye West. Just a bunch of singers/rappers who put style over substance and hire the best producers and beat makers in the industry and slap together "artful" aesthetics in their cover arts and themes in order to aggrandize themselves as more than just a mainstream pop star.
>>
i hope that bitch fuckin dies
>>
what the fuck does reddit even mean when used as a verb like that?

and Frank's pretty good, smooth as fuck without being too cheesy
>>
>>72426136
He has a really excellent and natural sense of melody
>>
>>72426857
how do we draw the line between what's a commercial attempt at being artistic and what's 'authentic'? I feel as though you can't really say this in confidence unless you know of the artists' process. nothing about frank feels uninspired.

off topic but I don't even feel that way about Kanye either, though sometimes I can get that sense out of Kendrick for whatever reason.
>>
>>72426136
Always appreciated Miguel more. He isn't what I would call a "good" singer, which is kind of the only reason I listen to RnB music.
>>
Best thing to come out of OF
>>
>>72426672
>owns the 2010's
>only has two albums out by 2017

nah senpai unless he puts out projects the next three years, but he'll probably just retire.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.