[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

C R I N G E R I N G E

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: Untitled.png (35KB, 465x445px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
35KB, 465x445px
C R I N G E
R
I
N
G
E
>>
>>72424647
i hate people like this, wah wah someone holds views that i don't like therefore they're bad people
>>
damb
he literally did nothing wrong
>>
>>72424692
It's extra retarded since a shitload of Europeans, probably most of the "developed" world actually, had anti-semite tendencies. Being this offended and calling it proto-Nazism is completely cringyworthy. Like who the fuck really cares? Even if the guy was that exceptionally bad (he really wasn't) in his time, it doesn't matter since he's fucking dead. His music is now ours and we can play it without attaching his personality to it.
>>
>>72424647
Why are FaceJew pages always such cancer? There used to be a really funny page called "millions of dead posers" that would just roast beloved bands and albums, then suddenly every other post was some rant about x-phobia in the music world and stupid shit like that, and the mod having a conniption if people submitted jokes about Burzum or any band he disagreed with.
>>
>>72424647
>(cw)
What is this?
>>
>>72424647
What does cw stand for?
>>
>>72424731
Content/trigger warning?
>>
>>72424721
art is an artists self-expression, separating one from the other is so rude imo. but yeah, i agree with the rest
>>
>>72424647
>cw: Holocaust mention

in case franz blumenthal, 97, logs on at the wrong time
>>
>>72424769
Well OK I agree but as long as it actually makes sense. Wagner never expressed his views regarding Semites in his works. So it's pretty stupid to attach something like that to his music. The two never collided. You can easily make some very progressive interpretations of The Ring Cycle, for example, with an emphasis on the class struggle. If you interpret a Wagner opera as anti-Semitic, and perform it as anti-Semitic, then there's a problem, because you're actually performing antisemitism. But even then, the problem wouldn't be with Wagner. It would be with your own performance of it, and yes your opera company should be boycotted. Performing Wagner has absolutely nothing to do with Wagner, is my point, because he is currently soil and there is no useful dialogue to be had by actively opposing the views of soil.
>>
File: tenor.gif (2MB, 220x220px) Image search: [Google]
tenor.gif
2MB, 220x220px
>>72424647
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nS66IvbvcI
>>
File: 1466908067933.jpg (32KB, 400x382px) Image search: [Google]
1466908067933.jpg
32KB, 400x382px
>>72424812
>t.
>>
>>72424647
lol faggot blocked me when I called him out
>>
>>72424647
Jews deserve the hate for destroying art. I don't know why they love doing it so much
>>
>>72424692

It's not just that. It's "someone holds views I don't like, therefore all their achievements should be discredited."
>>
>>72424647
stopped reading after the name of the page
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.