[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happened?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: 1468472319119.png (1MB, 714x730px) Image search: [Google]
1468472319119.png
1MB, 714x730px
What happened?
>>
Married a Chad
>>
>>72404370
she's releasing an album this year
>>
yeah I like burzum too
>>
put out a few good songs and then faded into obscurity

there are worse fates
>>
>>72404370
Does /mu/ like death metal?
>>
>>72404370
Girlfriend became her biggest hit and she realized she had to make absolutely irredeemable shit for music if she wanted to remain relevant, also, she abandoned Deryck to die so she could fuck a Chad
>>
>>72404370

Limes disease
>>
got old and aged out of target demographic
>>
"things got complicated #avrilfloorlavigne
>>
>>72406000
trips of truth
>>
>>72405338
Avril is crust punk
>>
>>72404392
underrated
>>
>>72404370
birds can't make music silly
>>
>>72404370
30 year old still making teenager music
>>
File: dying_inside.jpg (44KB, 500x346px) Image search: [Google]
dying_inside.jpg
44KB, 500x346px
She's still huge in Japan
>>
>>72404370
people realized that liz buckingham is the cuter and more talented version of her
>>
Damn, she did pretty good for herself. I bet she's just popping out the occasional tune to pay for some luxuries.
>>
There's a guy in the Ocean Island Hostel in Victoria BC who works the night shift front desk and he listens to the same 5-6 Avril songs over and over and he's been doing this for over 5 years
>>
>>72407942
>hitting the wall after divorcing twice with no children
>pretty well for herself
>>
>>72407965
>millions of dollars from your substantial international success and a richer famous husband you divorce and take his stuff

That's like the peak of human achievement right there.
>>
>>72407947
I could see myself doing this but only in an ironic Kafkaesque nightmare sort of way
>>
>>72407947
I came here to meme, not to feel
>>
>>72407947
I am determined to verify this.
>>
File: 2n70a2r.jpg (142KB, 1599x906px) Image search: [Google]
2n70a2r.jpg
142KB, 1599x906px
ANATA NO GARUFURENDOOOO
>>
I was making art then everybody was
killed and I carried on but it was all
ripped off and I was pretty much lo-
cked out and left to starve.
>>
>>72408101
There's a man in America that runs a company and I'm going to write to him and tell him what's happening. Maybe he will help me and then I'll be able to do good things rather than lose everything because I live in England?
>>
>>72404959
Underrated
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.