[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Great moments that obsess you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: related pic.png (83KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
related pic.png
83KB, 300x300px
Suddenly got a desire to listen again to You Make Loving Fun by Fleetwood Mac, and when it comes to it, I remember how much I love the way Christine McVie pronounces "follows" in this song. I once listened to this song obsessively in a loop for maybe an hour, mainly because of this moment. She pronounces it "follers". It's so wonderful. The timbre of her voice and her accent in general are wonderful, and my single favourite thing about Fleetwood Mac, but that pronunciation is so lovely and vulnerable and English.

What are some fleeting moments that obsess you in music, /mu/?
>>
The last like 30 seconds of Jet from wings. It has such a warm and cozy vibe
>>
File: img_0.jpg (65KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
img_0.jpg
65KB, 500x500px
>>72401965
>Until I die
>Until I die
>Until I die...
Something about the lyrics of that song, combined with the cover art makes me feel profoundly sad. But in a sort of good way..if that makes sense?
>>
Crowd of children cheering "yaaay!" In 15 step by radiohead
>>
4:55 onwards in I Believe in You https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSg2OIFum3o
>>
>>72401965
>touch, sweet touch, you've given me too much to FEEL, sweet touch, you've almost convinced me I'm REAL....
I need something more... I need......something.....more
>>
The opening guitar riff and the single piano chord banged over and over in "The Mending of the Gown" by Sunset Rubdown. They're both so absurd and they work so well.
>>
>>72402047
same song for me except its the line 'i'm a cork on the ocean' except i play it in my head in a funny voice a bit like kermit the frog or kinda cartoon canadian like that knobhead jordan peters i think thats his name; so the line is warped to be more like 'i'm a gorgon theee oooooshun'
>>
I really like the guitar as Gypsy by Fleetwood Mac ends. It's kind of faded and it's in the last 10 seconds or so but it's what I wait for the whole song to hear.
>>
>>72402112
good shit
>>
https://youtu.be/7Jc15qd3wDg?t=220

I hear it in my head at least a few times a week.
The whole song really. But that last part...
>>
>"Aces high, do or die."

I'm not a big fan of Iron Maiden and the rest of the song is alright, but something about that portion of the chorus resonates with me.
>>
File: 51kfhkHeMTL.jpg (42KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
51kfhkHeMTL.jpg
42KB, 500x500px
>So instead of sending flowers, we the roses

To this day it sends chills down my spine. Say what you will about modern Kanye but he fucking sold that line. Still think the song is the apex of his career just for that moment.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.