[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>The Seer >To Be Kind >The Glowing Man Which one is the best?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

>The Seer
>To Be Kind
>The Glowing Man
Which one is the best?
>>
>>72401182
the order you posted them
>>
>>72401182
It's all a load of rubbish
>>
The Glowing Man doesn't deserve to smell those first two albums' farts
>>
I like The Glowing Man the most and To Be Kind the least.
>>
>>72401182
To be kind is the best
>>
>>72401212
Me too anon, are you me?
>>
>>72401182
glowing man has grown on me to the point of being my favourite, i just love the meditative ambience
>>
>>72401182
to be kind
>>
File: IMG_9489.png (28KB, 354x286px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9489.png
28KB, 354x286px
I saw them on two separate occasions, once during the To Be Kind tour and once like a month ago. The recent concert was way more enjoyable even if To Be Kind is vastly superior, it's weird.
>>
>>72401182
None of those mate.
That's dad's rock. Nu-AOR
Filth > Children of God > The Great Annihilator
>>
To Be Kind is objectively the best.
The Seer is a very close second.

The Glowing Man is acceptable but underwhelming.

These are facts.
>>
>>72402882
I saw them in every tour since they've been together again and The Seer tour was probably the most memorial. They've started off with To Be Kind, the song, then played Mother of the World, Coward then She Loved Us then played The Seer/Bring the Sun for 50 minutes straight.

On the other hand they've played The Apostate and Just a little boy during their 2014-2015 tour so I'm not sure which one I preferred.

I was slightly let down by The Glowing man tour because the new song were slightly under develeopped and didn't translate that well in that setting. Screenshot and The Glowing Man were the only songs that really stood out.
>>
>>72403468
I saw them on this last tour and Cloud of Unknowing was the real standout for me.
>>
i'm seeing them for the first time next month. what am i in for?
>>
>>72403645
LOUD
>>
>>72403645
Tinnitus
>>
>>72403686
>>72403698
oh.
>>
>>72403645
An awesome wall of sound. It feels like you're floating in air, floating in noise. Try raising your foot from the floor a little bit and you'll notice the floor is vibrating and trembling. Best lieve experience ever. Also, don't expect any interaction from Gira.
>>
>>72403042
>tripfag has shit opinion

no surprises this day
>>
For me it'd be Seer > Glowing Man > TBK

>>72403645
>>72404699
this. if you have the opportunity to get in front and hug the stage, do it

>Also, don't expect any interaction from Gira.
unless you're a sound engineer and not living up to his expectations
>>
>>72404699
I remember when he was kind enough to spit on people.
>>
>>72404699
'member when Michael Gira used to break people's fingers?

I 'member.
>>
>>72403645
If you're into mind altering substances, I highly reccomend shrooms. LSD and MDMA work nicely aswell.

I've been to every Swans gig in central europe during the past six years and the best gigs were the two where i was off my face on shrooms. One was The Seer tour, the other one was the last one.

Both times the flow of music perfectly matched the course of the trip - the initial anxiety of expectation, the moment when it hit me in full force and the beautiful comedown.

They tend to induce an altered state of mind even when you experience them sober.

Really the most uplifting and psychedelic concert experience there is.
>>
>>72401191
The only correct answer
>>
Swans are a meme
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.