[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone give me a quick rundown?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1126.jpg (82KB, 750x626px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1126.jpg
82KB, 750x626px
Can someone give me a quick rundown?
>>
death is real
>>
>>72398690
Well memed
>>
his wife died and he's sad.

i honestly hope phil is ok
>>
You have to listen to it anon. Get the full experience. I'll tell you that it's very depressing, to the point to where it's not even really entertaining. It's just pure emotion. Really amazing.
>>
>>72398695
He enjoyed it
>>
>>72398671
we open on a man driving a car
the next shot is a man in casual clothes with his thumbs tucked in his belt
then three figures with black bags on their heads in the back of a car
>>
File: 1463542949850.gif (3MB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
1463542949850.gif
3MB, 300x169px
>>72398695
>i hope phil is ok
Worst reaction to this tragedy
Ever since she died, I've seen this in every thread. Nothing but a desire to coddle the man. When it happened, people were saying "he shouldn't do any more music for a few years :'("

He was writing music days after she died. Days.

He was going to build them a fucking house on a mountain with his own two hands.

He goes on walks with his infant through the woods. She's going to grow up to be a damn mountain man of a woman.

He explicitly BTFO his own best album on this one, laying down universal truth from experience that buries his past conceptions.

I know people really love him, and they're expressing that the way that they think is best. But this is not a man you have to coddle. That's all I'm trying to say.

10/10 album btw.
>>
>>72399184
lol saying "i he's ok" in a random thread that phil will definitely not see is not "coddling" anyone you dumbass retard
>>
>>72399184
All he fucking said what that he hoped he was okay, you severely autistic retard.
>>
File: IMG_1029.jpg (36KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1029.jpg
36KB, 499x499px
>>72399184
this level of autism amuses me
>>
>>72399237
>>72399241
If you can listen to this album all the way through and still be unsure whether this man will be OK, that is baffling.
>>
>>72399291
I mean, it hasn't even been a year. i'm sure phil will be fine too because of how strong he's been, but i mean it's ok to hope that he's continues to carry on and be ok
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.