[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

any fans of the white stripes here? if so, whats your favorite

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: sweet children.jpg (432KB, 536x804px) Image search: [Google]
sweet children.jpg
432KB, 536x804px
any fans of the white stripes here? if so, whats your favorite album of theirs and why?
>>
i never got the appeal of them or jack white in genera. has he ever done something original sounding?
>>
>>72398009
Elephant. My favorite song by them, There's No Home For You Here, and one of my favorite covers, I Just Don't Know What To Do With Myself are both on it. But i really like all of their albums, and all of his solo stuff. Use to by a huge jack white stan in high school.
>>
i don't listen to them anymore, but i liked their albums, especially the first ones, i loved the "minimalistic" setting of the band
>>
posting my favorite stripes tune
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-VfnSZt-5pw

I'm still holding out hope they'll reunite and go on tour
>>
>>72398131
oh and my favorite is this ep with beefheart songs
>>
I love em. Wouldn't really be sure which one I like best. I could say my least favourite is probably The White Stripes.
I like Stop Breaking Down, When I Hear My Name and I Fought Piranhas a lot, but the others not so much.
Although I've never listened to Icky Thump so maybe that's bad.
>>
>>72398026
Who else plays guitar like Jack Slack? Serious question.
>>
>Jack white
he needs to jack OFF
>>
White Blood Cells
I'm Finding It Harder To Be A Gentleman - i love the slightly increasing tempo that meg white makes seem like it was accidental because she's a shitty drumm-oh wait
>>
The Raconteurs were better
>>
>>72398304
I actually like self titled the most. Maybe i just have a sentimental attachment to that one, but it's definitely my favorite of theirs. by the way, icky thump is awesome. one of their best.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.