[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: We trigger edgy teenagers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

File: zlCfzTD5YQ4hz5vQpt.jpg (72KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
zlCfzTD5YQ4hz5vQpt.jpg
72KB, 800x450px
21 pilots is shit
>>
>>72397633
are you stupid
>>
New Order is better than Joy Division
>>
Eminem isn't very good.
>>
Fuck Gorillaz
>>
What level of irony is this?

21p is shit but no one in mu is dumb enough to like them so who exactly is yriggered but was this ops plan all along or is he actually being genuine or is this what he wants us to think
>>
>>72397633
wrong

>>72397655
wrong

>>72397666
correct

>>72397696
correct
>>
>>72397655
this is an opinion a teenager would have
>>
>>72397731
All the fat girls from /r9k/ and tumblr that shill them
>>
>>72397731
>no-one in mu is dumb enough to like 21 pilots.
COUGHkpopgeneralsCOUGHthetwoincelthreadsinthelast12hoursCOUGH
>>
>>72397655
something for actual edgy teenagers right there
>>
File: 21 pee.png (29KB, 236x196px) Image search: [Google]
21 pee.png
29KB, 236x196px
if you want to trigger edgy teenagers on /mu/ then you just say that 21 pilots is good

also, i can't remember why i have this pic saved on my computer but it's somewhat relevant...
>>
Foo Fighters suck ass
>>
>>72397736
>reddit isn't my real dad: the post
>>
None of you are doing this right, you have to hit the teenagers where it hurts.

You guys like to jerk yourselves off over your "obscure" (as in obscure compared to normie stuff some of your peers like) music tastes because you're otherwise an incredibly boring person. At the end of the day, music is just sounds that some people like and some don't, and having strong opinions over these sounds is something dumb teenagers do. Also, you really want to impress your crush musically somehow, whether it's by playing in a band or having an intense knowledge of music. However, at the end of the day, you're shitposting on an Iraqi explosives forum, while Chad, who is superior to you in many ways, is fucking your crush as you read this.
>>
>>72397655
***80s new order

Any one who disagrees is objectively a pleb
>>
OP is an edgy teenager
>>
>>72398931
UP and Closer are 10/10s, and none of New Order's albums are (though Brotherhood and Low Life come very close).

Also, while dance floor staples, most of New Order's singles can't compare to Transmission, Love Will Tear Us Apart, and Atmosphere. There's only one that does and, surprise, it was originally a Joy Division song
>>
Having diverse music taste doesn't equate to being a more interesting personality. Music tastes don't honestly matter as much and really the only important thing is to enjoy what you listen to, not showing off how cool your taste is compared to others or shitting on others' taste.

TVU&N is an outdated record in my opinion that was innovative during its time, but each idea in it has been explored far more by various other artists.

There's a pretty good chance your 'muh darkness/bitterness' is just puberty and being part of that age group rather than something based off actual depression or anxiety.

Depending on who is being talked to, 21 Pilots are either horrendously overrated or horrendously underrated towards irrational levels. Chill out, it's just music bro.
>>
Shoegaze is not a genre.
>>
>>72397633
Death Grips is the whitest band alive, followed closely by Kendrick Lamar and Kanye West.
>>
In the main, music was better from 1964 to 1977.
>>
>>72397655
Look at all those replies. Clearly this triggered the most edgy teenagers.

Blue Monday is definitely better than any Joy Division song. And New Order is probably more influential. But overall, it's hard to say which is better.
>>
Nirvana Sucks
>>
>>72397633
Radiohead did nothing innovative to change the musical landscape as we know it today

If OK Computer and Kid A never existed, nothing would change
>>
>>72397736
>tries to be objective
>comes off like an ass
>>
>>72399035
>UP and Closer are 10/10s

nah. I mean they're very good but not 10s
>>
>>72397833
there are girls on /r9k/?
>>
>>72399329
traps
>>
Swans are objectively awful shit for plebs who think they're patrician
>>
>>72399329
The ones that are too weird for tumblr
>>72399377
And this
Go on there and make a thread of why they have shit taste and what they listen to it's more likely 2000s stuff to now and some 80s /90s stuff
>>
>>72399056
>it's just music bro
agree with everything else but this. music, and art in general, is something to be taken seriously. not saying that the art itself has to be serious, but that art should be taken seriously.
>>
Reddit is my main site above 4chan and when I see something funny here I post it on /r/4chan
>>
File: noided.png (10KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
noided.png
10KB, 800x600px
Final Fantasy II is the best FF.
>>
>>72400170
this one is good
>>
Your opinion on hip-hop is irrelevant because you're white
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.