[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hip-Hop

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

>Homophobic/Transaphobic
>Misogynistic
>Materialistic
>Promotes gang lifestyle
>Promotes victimhood/apathy
>Living in the ghetto is cool, living on welfare is cool
>Pussy/weed/money are the ultimate key to happiness
>Dressing and behaving in public as retardedly as possible is cool
>Morphing the english language into the most retarded slang you can is the coolest thing ever, next to cursing
>Violence solves most of life's problems
>When an artist comes along and actually writes about "something" - Chuck D, Stefan, Hopsin - only skinny white guys listen to it.
>Samples and hooks come from songs that were already top 40 hits, so the actual artistry is nil
>>Promotes not trusting anyone in authority or anyone with scientific knowledge which leads to...
>Promotes Illuminati conspiracies
>Promotes flat earth theory
>Promotes Kangs
>>
>>72396308
Fuck you, motherfucker, you a ho-ass nigga. I don't know why you trying to go big, nigga you ain't shit. Walking around like you God's gift to Earth, nigga you ain't shit. You ain't even buy me no outfit for the fourth. I need that Brazilian, wavy, twenty eight inch, you playin'. I shouldn't be fuckin' with you anyway, I need a baller ass, boss ass nigga. You'se a off brand ass nigga, everybody know it, your homies know it, everybody fuckin' know. Fuck you nigga, don't call me no more. You won't know, you gonna lose on a good bitch. My other nigga is on, you off. What the fuck is really going on?
>>
>>72396308
>>Pussy/weed/money are the ultimate key to happiness
that is correct though and you are literally gay if you disagree
>>
Do niggers even listen to this?
>>
You forgot to include

>>>tumblr

Also

>implying hopsin is good
>>
>promotes flat earth theory
Any songs like that besides that one BoB song?
>>
WE WUZ ANSHUNT IZRALITES
>>
I'm not sure if /pol/ or just bait
>>
mythsogyny doesn't exist
>>
Almost all of those things apply to Trump.
>>
>>72396346
TOP KEK
>>
>>72396703
Therefore Trump is the living embodiment of hip hop. Both must be stopped clearly.
>>
>>72396471
>hedonism
>in 2017
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.