[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does /mu/ like to go clubbing? If not, then why not?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: 6106-e1458009650563.jpg (250KB, 1024x512px) Image search: [Google]
6106-e1458009650563.jpg
250KB, 1024x512px
Does /mu/ like to go clubbing? If not, then why not?
>>
>>72395492
No, because a social awkward borderline autist who doesn't like crowds, especially crowds of drunks trying to get off
>>
>>72395492
Leave the house?
>>
>>72395492
I went to a bar twice
>>
>>72395492
The closest I come to this is going to concerts alone
>>
>>72395492
It sounds horrible.
>>
A couple of friends dragged me once when we were on vacation, it was really fun and I pulled a girl even though I'm really ugly and socially retarded.
You guys should be open to new experiences
>>
>>72396240
How long did you have to listen to shitty music before you finally left?
>>
I went once for a girl's birthday, i felt awkward because I've never been but a girl who liked me from the invited group wanted to dance and I had a fun time surprisingly because she was familiar with clubs and was able to lead and we were dancing together the whole time. If it wasn't for her I probably wouldn't be able hit it off with any stranger in that loud ass environment.
>>
>>72396290
I'm past the stage in my life where I complain because there's music I don't like playing, and I got to fuck a woman for having to listen to such music so it was alright.
>>
>>72396403
Okay...but what if you hadn't hooked up? Wouldn't you hate yourself for putting up with loud shit music, and the people who like it, for hours?
>>
>>72396290
there's very few if any that are really listening to the music in normie dance clubs, especially if you're already under the influence, it's all about the energy and how much the music can make you dance
>>
>>72395492
Used to hate it because I hated listening to shitty commercial music. Stayed because I'd forget about it when drunk. Now really enjoy the shitty music (not that I'll listen to it in my free time but I legitimately enjoy it when I'm clubbing). Acquired taste I guess.

Also don't really meet girls a lot in my everyday life, and the chances of me getting laid decrease the more I talk, so clubbing is a good way to get laid.
>>
I've been to Berghain multiple times (best nightclub in the world)

AMA
>>
>>72396898
Do you prefer sucking dick or getting fucked in the ass?
>>
>>72396898
How much are the drugs in the bathroom?
>>
>>72396462
>Wouldn't you hate yourself for putting up with loud shit music
Not him but there are worse things in life.
Putting up with shitty music isn't a big deal at all to me.
>>
>>72396916

hmm, maybe just a cheeky handjob

i went to the dark room once and had 3 different disembodied hands jerk me off, who knows who they belonged to
>>
>>72397096
>Putting up with shitty music isn't a big deal at all to me.
It's possible you've come to the wrong board.
>>
>>72397069

like 5-10 euro for pills
>>
Yes, but most recently, once I started drinking. It's fun and I always loved dancing.
>>
I went once in a Thai/Cambodia border town. Locals got us drunk for free, then tried to sell us meth.

I prefer other kinds of bars, but it was okay.
>>
>>72397126
It's possible I'm just older than you
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.