[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's a "Damon writes another Donald Trump song" episode

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: gorillaz humanz.jpg (96KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
gorillaz humanz.jpg
96KB, 700x700px
Except this one is pretty slick tbqh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdPyYze2NIA
>>
>it's an "anon doesnt know how to use the catalog episode"
>>
why is everybody acting like this wasn't coming
do none of you remember what demon days was about
>>
Reminder that Gorillaz is just Damon Albarn's vanity project to repackage nigger music to white people. The cartoons are to reel in little kids and easily sell merch
>>
>>72391623
white people have been the biggest consumers of black music since earth wind and fire, through michael jackson and prince, through nwa dre snoop days through yeezus up to right now.

how are you on /mu/ and don't even know this?

>watch Kendrick at Coachella
>literally one short black manlet on stage while tons of whites and asians dance in the audience
>>
>>72391671

some whites are too sensitive to listen to actual nigga music. So Gorillaz is a safe space for them, just like Beastie Boys were 20-30 years ago
>>
File: trump loves black people.png (348KB, 636x433px) Image search: [Google]
trump loves black people.png
348KB, 636x433px
>>72391729
So you're saying Gorillaz is "gateway nigger music"? Gorillaz is the marijuana of music?

First you start listening to a few De La Soul features, then you're listening to the songs with Popcaan, before you know it you're a young teenage white girl in a Jamaican dancehall in the middle of the night on a Thursday grinding up on the biggest, meanest looking black man in the club you can find.

Gorillaz: Not even once.
>>
>>72391775

Damon's real life daughter is a white 17 y/o who dates black dudes. So yes they're a gateway
>>
>>72391924
Damn.

I want to meet Damon's daughter now.
>>
It's very clear why this album is getting so much hate on this board. It's because edgy 13-year old /pol/ users like all of you. You are the people this album was written about, you're just mad to be called out as the racist you are in your safe space. Grow up.
>>
>>72392090
This is pretty good bait
>>
>>72392090
Honestly it's hard to disconnect from normal reality and remember that on 4chan, everyone is a high school age white kid.
>>
>>72392090
>13 year olds
>/pol/

/pol/ is literally the most hardcore board on this site you fool. 13 year olds are faggot loving leftists, it's only when they turn 25 or so that some of them come to their senses
>>
>>72392784
kek
>>
>>72392000
shes pretty sexy
>>
>>72392865
nigger.
>>
>>72391601
>It's a "/pol/-browser is angry that someone is being critical of the candidate they ferociously hero-worship" episode
Y'all niggas got played, lmao. I hope you're looking forward to getting drafted to fight in Syria.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.