[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Live Experiences

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: piimä.jpg (27KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
piimä.jpg
27KB, 600x600px
Post your worst, best, funniest etc. live music experiences. I'll start.

>turn 18
>be really into metal and decide to go to a local venue with a friend to check out a fairly well known local death metal band
>there's still some time before the gig and there's an another gig downstairs for free
>whythefucknot.jpg
>grindcore band both of you have never heard about (we couldn't even find any of their material on the internet later)
>the "frontman" is the most fat man you have ever witnessed, has corpse paint, fake blood all over him and all
>the whole band is clearly fucking wasted, smell bad and the music sounds fucking horrible
>they are drinking vodka while playing
>suddenly the fat frontman takes a carton of sour milk (pic related) out of fucking nowhere
>starts drinking and smearing the sour milk everywhere on himself in a weirdly sexual manner while squealing like a pig mouth full of sour milk
>one of the most disgusting and funniest things you ever saw at the same time
>never went to see grindcore live again
>>
File: Chet Baker.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Chet Baker.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
>go to concert
>crowd is quite rowdy
>big surge in crowd
>big portion of crowd including me get knocked down
>put arm out to bloke standing next to me to help me up
>he has no arms
>mfw
>>
>go to a small local venue to listen to some prog rock
>the place is almost too small for a full band, every cymbal hit pierces everyones ears
>get long term tinnitus

And the band wasn't even good.
Tinnitus for nothing
>>
>>72389679
lmao
>>
File: babby.png (50KB, 200x162px) Image search: [Google]
babby.png
50KB, 200x162px
>>72389679
this also happened to me once.
i almost started laughing accidentally and reached my arm for far too long. pic was his face when.
>>
File: 1487889834734.jpg (14KB, 320x286px) Image search: [Google]
1487889834734.jpg
14KB, 320x286px
>>72389646
>go to show
>have some drinks
>enjoy music
>dance
>mosh a little bit
>go home

never had a particularly weird concert experience
>>
>>72389775
>>72389835
It was so weird
I think I just sat on the ground with arm stretched out for about 20 seconds just staring at this bloke while he stared at me because my brain just short-circuited and I couldn't do anything
>>
I was dragged by my buddy to see Blur at Madison Square Garden a couple years ago. Being up close to the front of the crowd was the funniest thing. There were only like 400 - 600 people there (MSG is 20,000+ capacity). Several people up front were trashing them, calling them cunts and cursing them out. One guy showed up with "Blur: are shite" shirts and tried to fight security members to get on stage and heckle the band.

As far as their set goes, the band came on late and played mainly songs from Parklife (the only Blur album I've ever heard). The singer sounded like he was a constipated 80 year old, the guitar was all out of tune and I couldn't even hear the bass. None of the band members seemed to be enjoying themselves and they repeatedly made mistakes. The only songs I recognized were Song 2, Girls and Boys, and Parklife, all of which were butchered miserably. The rest of the songs were very boring and sounded the same. The sound was far too quiet for the gig and most people around us began having a conversation. A lot of the crowd left after Parklife and even more so after Song 2, it seemed like there were probably less than 100 hardcore fans in an audience. The show closer was an anti-climax and singer walked off the second the show was done and the rest of the band shortly followed suit, no acknowledgement of the fans, whatsoever.
>>
>Suddenly invited to a rock concert by a friend
>drunk and high but love rock gigs so whynot.jpg
>pay a shitload of money to get in
>got a fucked in the ass.places in the back of the audience
>in the middle of the gig the singer mumbles some shit
> 3 seconds later jumps into crowd
>gets up on stage a while later and leaves throwing the mic on the stage
Fuck this shit I paid money for this
>start a fucking riot and fuck shit up
>>
File: dmdmdmdmdm.gif (814KB, 420x236px) Image search: [Google]
dmdmdmdmdm.gif
814KB, 420x236px
>new to metal
>go see cattle and black dahlia live
>mosh like full blown dementia
>people think im some kind of cokehead
>have a blast on both gigs
>mfw see myself on youtube a year later
>>
>>72390341
Post the video
>>
I got a tooth knocked out during the encore Hammer Smashed Face while seeing Cannibal Corpse. It was simultaneously my worst, best, and funniest live music experience.
>>
Most fun i had was at Anthrax pit and Slayer pit immediately after. It was my first metal festival too.

>>72390341
Sounds great. It's actually kinda fun to try to find yourself from youtube videos afterwards.

>>72390397
Br00tal
>>
Dragged my bro to see tricot.
Don't remember much of it really but afterword he was grinning like fuck because I forced my way to the front in sort of a musical trance/sperg.
Least I wasn't as bad as the weebs.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.