[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Good name for a garage rock band?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 1

File: macabre-Death.jpg (63KB, 432x642px) Image search: [Google]
macabre-Death.jpg
63KB, 432x642px
Good name for a garage rock band?
>>
The shitters
>>
QWERTYUIOP
>>
>>72387244
Quick Chops
>>
anon & the pepes
>>
Axle Grease
>>
gunt
>>
>>72387244
Dirty Geese
>>
Crooked boner
The whorelando incident
>>
>>72387377
That's actually a good name tho.
>>
Boys Club
>>
Don't. Theres enough fucking garage rock in the world.
>>
>>72387463
Kill yourself.
>>
Time Machine Modolus
>>
>>72387463
That's a long name for a band, don't you think?
>>
>>72387463

We play good music, we have been learning to play since 16. I mean, we are not that type of dickheads who play music that sounds like shit. and without any experience.
>>
>>72387491
Taken.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0B7Z3JERdk
>>
the mustaches
>>
>>72387497
It'd be a good album title though
>>
>>72387598
lol
>>
Empty Fishnets
>>
The Handfuls
>>
Drip Pan
Axelrod
Back Pocket
Fuzz Guzzlers
Scat Patty
>>
>>72387647
>>72387661

Good ones. "The Handfuls" sounds fucking good.
>>
>>72387617
Have you written any songs? What they talk about? I ask that to have a connection for your band's name
>>
>>72387694
Yes i have. I have written 3 songs for the band.

The 1st one talks about memories, hankering, what we used to do when we were rascals.

The second is a metaphor. I use the buses to indicate that you can't trust the buses (You can't trust the girls) and that there's only one who you can trust.

The 3 talks about loneliness. I wrote this song when i was about 17 cuz i felt lonely. It sounds good, but the lyrics are not that good.
>>
>>72387813
Life cookies. Just because I'm eating strawberry cookies now in combination with the based on your life songs
You can also take a (meaningful) word from one of your songs and maybe enhance it a little.
>>
Okey so,

i think the winner is: "The Handfuls", thanks to the anon that posted it and also to all the anons that have answered to this thread.
>>
>>72387244
RARAGE GOCK DANB
>>
>>72387463
Best name in the thread tbqh
>>
Gaga Rocker

It's an anagram for 'garage rock'. ;)
>>
Tarotplane
and call the album 'Percentages Agreement'
>>
>>72387244
The Royal Dutch Cocaine Factory
>>
pooplords
>>
grave gold
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.