[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it that bad?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: homepage_large.c476ec8f.jpg (45KB, 319x319px) Image search: [Google]
homepage_large.c476ec8f.jpg
45KB, 319x319px
>>
nah it's quite good, /mu/ still liked it about 2 years ago but now everyone has turned against it for some reason

Sylvia and Bear best tracks
>>
>>72386562
I heard that the lyrics were a bit hard to take seriously but that wouldn't deter me if the music was decent.

I'm asking because I'm listening to a lot of albums right now, and don't have time to consider every /mu/core album.
>>
>>72386520
I liked bear a lot but the lyrics are so fucking annoying cus you can't hear a word of what they're saying without lyrics
>>
I like it, sounds really sincere and vulnerable. As good as any voice acting I've heard
>>
>>72386581
I personally loved the album, but at times it can be a little hard to understand the lyrics. However the message of the album is very direct
>>
>>72386562
>but now everyone has turned against it for some reason

We grew up and you should too
>>
>>72386581
i could see that criticism, there's far better /mu/core stuff around too
i'd definitely give it a shot if you're into indie rock in general and can take a bit of sappy lyrics

>>72386800
i wish i was as mature as you anon
somehow albums as whiney and angsty as pinkerton are fine though right?
>>
>>72386982
>somehow albums as whiney and angsty as pinkerton are fine though right?

Did I mention anything about pinkerton? You sure have the mental capacity of a middle-schooler.
>>
>>72386581
I suppose the lyrics might be hard to take seriously if you haven't gone through any difficult relationships. Its an album I've found is best listened to therapeutically, so if you haven't experienced what its about it might not really hit home.
Best suggestion is to know what the album is about before you dive into it either way, and if you're having trouble understanding the lyrics then I'd suggest you read along. Definitely worth the listen though.
>>
>>72386520
i dont like his voice. im not always in the mood for soul-crushingly sad indie unless it's turn on the bright lights or boxer.
>>
>>72387091
just kill a family member so that you can be sad
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.