[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the appeal?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: TVU&N.jpg (61KB, 319x319px) Image search: [Google]
TVU&N.jpg
61KB, 319x319px
>>
muh influential
>>
muh degeneracy
>>
>>72385645
lou reed doing a gay voice
>>
>>72385645
Don't you mean apPEEL because banana?
>>
>>72385698
yeah desu
>>
peel back and see :^)
>>
>>72385645
It's a good record
>>
probably the way it sounds you fucking knob
>>
It was a sonically unique record that didn't sound like anything that preceded it and really stood out against the backdrop of cultural movements of the time such as the British Invasion and the Summer of Love.
>>
Personally I liked the different vocals on different tracks
>>
and i'm faaaallllling~
>>
>>72385645
thats not an appeal thats a banana
>>
>>72385645
its good and important
>>
it sounds good

lots of different styles

nice lyrics
>>
>>72385886
honestly this, its the first noise rock record. it explored the ambience and space that could be used in recorded music like nothing before it. Pet sounds was really well orchestrated but traditional compared to the squealing viola and overdriven guitar that characterized tvu and gay voice lou. Cale utilized what was considered noise normally to be a driving element of the music.
>>
>>72385645
peel slowly and see...
>>
>>72385886
Not to mention that it also invented art and experimental rock. Apart from that, you can hear one of the most unique female vocalists. Definitely listen to Nico's Desertshore. It's an absolute masterpiece.
>>
>>72385645
I really, really like this record. Mind if I save it?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.