[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are /mu/'s thoughts on Buckley?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0857.jpg (50KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0857.jpg
50KB, 900x900px
What are /mu/'s thoughts on Buckley?
>>
File: 1492126457596 (1).jpg (54KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1492126457596 (1).jpg
54KB, 600x600px
>He actually cares about lyrics
>>
Terrible critic, lyrics arent the music, he doesn't seem to get that.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9sRyBMjtjo

what did this 9gag tier faggot mean by this
>>
I want to say its a persona but he doesnt collect his ad revenue from videos
>>
Very smart, very intelligent. Should be required viewing before browsing /mu/. Maybe that would take care of all the newfags, eh fellas?
>>
>>72385238
Grace is rly good, shame he drowned
>>
>>72386277
Only newfags watch Buckley......
He has nothing interesting to say about music
>>
He's an eternal edgy teenager.
He has pretty much nothing of substance to say when he criticizes music, which is ironic considering the type of music he goes after.
He looks a lot at lyrics but clearly doesn't have the slightest idea on how to talk about the music accompanying them.
What's worse is that he is totally unwilling to let go of his immature world view regarding music. He thinks music fans can literally only be two kinds of people: a dumb slut who only likes pop songs for the club, or a douchebag hipster. It's the kind of view a mental 5 year old would have.
>>
>>72385238
He doesn't need to realize there's much music beyond the Top 40 and is a "le wrong generation" retard.

I didn't even know he was still making videos.
>>
>>72387406
>le wrong generation
This is wrong. He made "Top 5 Worst Song of 1963" (I think) just to prove there was always bad music.
>>
>>72385241
>butthurt Swift waifufag
>>
>>72385238
I miss making fun of his shitty comic on /v/
>>
>>72387690
link to his comic?
>>
>>72388075
| ||
|| |_
>>
>>72385238
He's the kid in class that thinks he is superior to the other kids in the class because he is "woke"
Even though his opinions are shitty and no one really likes him
>>
>>72385238
he tries too hard to be Totally™
>>
>>72387625
And in another video he bemoaned the death of rock music.
>>
He's a comedian.

Literally just there to chuckle at and then move on with our lives
>>
>>72388787
"woke" isn't the right word in this case because Buckley doesn't associate with people who use thst kind of terminology.

Also, you can't boil someones opinions down this much.

Also, Buckley is shit but his name is pretty cool.
>>
>>72389645
Still espousing his worldview, no excuse.
>>
I thought he drowned
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.