[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hippity Hop

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: Hippity Hop.jpg (136KB, 397x640px) Image search: [Google]
Hippity Hop.jpg
136KB, 397x640px
To those whose favourite genre is hip hop, why is it that you like it?

Not looking to start a contrarian thread or call you degenerate. I'm not asking you to defend the genre either. I'm genuinely interested in seeing you articulate why it is that you take this genre seriously.
>>
allthisscratchingismakingmeitch
>>
>>72384918
why shouldn't you take this genre seriously? I mean it's far from being my favourite genre but it's as worthy of being taken seriously as other genres
>>
>>72384989
oh, hello. tell me why you do. as much as it itches, don't want to make people defend it. it's an appreciation thread.
>>
>>72385006
I mostly don't listen to hip hop, but the lyrics can be quite good, some rappers have wonderful voices, and the beats are sometimes interesting
>>
File: IMG_4151.jpg (174KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4151.jpg
174KB, 1024x1024px
Mainly because Hip-hip artists tend to not give a fuck, tell the truth and expose industry bullshit, and be very experimental.
>>
i think the production can be very fun and with its repetitive nature it makes it a cool challenge to see when a producer can throw in subtle variations and shit without changing the vibe too much. Lyrics can be really dope especially when theyre abstract and open ended though straightforward storytelling, braggadocio or just wordplay can be good too. its a commercial genre that you can do a lot with
>>
>>72385039
>all that retarded shit you just typed
they aren't going to call you nigga get over it

hip hop is pretty shit now. It's like BET took over the WWE
>>
I enjoy lyrical flow and hip hop instrumentation. Oldschool is my favorite. Ignorant mumble rap like Future is trash though
>>
>>72385151
Stop baiting pls
>>
>>72385456
why are you ignoring the entirely true claim that was under the bait?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.