[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /mu/ think of Pearl Jam?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: Vitalogy (1994).jpg (757KB, 1347x1416px) Image search: [Google]
Vitalogy (1994).jpg
757KB, 1347x1416px
What does /mu/ think of Pearl Jam?
>>
>>72382119
I don't care for them but that's just me
>>
>>72382119
solid band, but nothing very intresting
>>
It seems to me most posters on here hate Pearl Jam. I suspect that's because they've only listened to Ten and blame Vedder for all the "post-grunge" vocalists.

But they are honestly one of my favourite bands. Especially as a live act. Vitalogy, No Code and Binaural are fantastic albums and far from the standard, cookie-cutter rock on Ten (although Black and Release are amazing songs).
>>
HEY JEWEMY. HOW WAS CWASS TODAY?
>>
I like them
>>
>>72382119
Really shit. Vedder might be one of the worst vocalist ever
>>
>>72382119
Big part of my teens.
Don't listen to them too much now, but enjoy them from time to time.
I like driving to Yield.
>>
They're pretty good musicians although none of their songs are all that profound or challenging. Just never ever ever read any interview with Eddie Vedder.
>>
I think they make good ballads
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXqwtUUPe0w
>>
>>72382119
worst grunge band
>>
>>72382119
fucking shite " jerrreeemeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee slit your wrists"
>>
>>72382339
All the girls liked Pearl Jam, the dudes listens to other CDs
>>
>>72382119
One of the most bewilderingly overrated bands of all time, I don't get why anyone likes them, let alone thinks they are worth critical acclaim
>>
I love Even Flow, other than that...
>>
>>72382659
>the dudes listens to other CDs
Like Megadeth or Pantera or something like that. Girls all just thought Eddie Vedder was cute.
>>
>>72382119
>öööööö
>üüüüüü
>öööööö
>üüüüüü
>>
I recall that Christgau really didn't like any of the big grunge bands except Nirvana. He explained somewhere that they weren't really rooted in punk so much as they were 70s AOR, something he was never a fan of.
>>
>>72383151
>>72382659
Yeah listen to a song like Black. It's rather soft rock and much more appealing to women than Vulgar Display of Power (only huge dyke lesbians had Pantera CDs).
>>
>>72383173
Well, yeah. Check out all the stolen Iommi licks on Porch.
>>
Mostly shit.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.