[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

remember when gorillaz were good? me neither

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 5EDZ39h.jpg (62KB, 633x451px) Image search: [Google]
5EDZ39h.jpg
62KB, 633x451px
remember when gorillaz were good?
me neither
>>
>>72372391
Recently revisited Demon Days, and have to say, UNIMPRESSED!
>>
File: 1492971053984.png (1017KB, 985x950px) Image search: [Google]
1492971053984.png
1017KB, 985x950px
>>72372391
Reminder that this is the music """""taste""""" of the average "GORILLAZ WERE SO GOOD BEFORE WTF HAPPENED THEY WENT SJW :^(" poster
>>
>>72372391
Can I get a quick rundown on these guys? Why do they wear the coats?
>>
>>72372766
t. avat-tween shitposter

don't you have to listen to onkyo while jerking to futa you fucking degenerate? :o)
>>
>>72372391
Don't care that much for Gorillaz but what's up with that pick tho?
>>
>>72372834
>everyone who doesn't like my shitty nostalgia pop music is a contrarian poseur
go back to circle jerking on reddit and posting rick and morty memes you manchild even top 40 is better than this shit
>>
File: neo-muakareddit.png (169KB, 546x546px) Image search: [Google]
neo-muakareddit.png
169KB, 546x546px
>>72373039
wrong pic
>>
>>72373039
Oh nevermind, you must like flavor-of-the-month shit like Death Grips and trend-hopper bullshit like vaporwave because le hip and unique xD

Kill yourself, fag.
>>
>>72372766
I can't recognize two albums, that's way too much for an avant-teen chart
>>
>>72373262
Are you having a hard time analyzing the chart I posted you brain damaged butt-blasted redditor? You circlejerkers love both of that shit.
>>
>>72372766
>Demon Dayz over self-titled
>Nirvana
>Weezer
>Metallica
>Green Day
>Joy Division
This sounds like someone who would enjoy the album
>>
>>72372391
who are these
>>
>>72374740
CAN I GET A QUICK RUNDOWN?
>>
bumping this to remind newfigs what a good thread looks like
>>
>>72372391
This is an altered image probably made by rothschild shills to portray the bogdanoffs as freaks.

Saged and reported.
>>
>>72372391
can someone make this pic but with their heads bigger so it looks like they have huge brains pls
>>
could an individual provide me with an abbreviated explanation as to whom these two gentleman are
>>
>>72376328
>rothschilds bow to the bogdanoffs
>in contact with aliens
>rumoured to possess psychic abilities
>rule france with an iron but fair fist
>own castles and banks globally
>direct descendants of the ancient royal bloodline
>will bankroll the first cities on mars (Bogdandrad will be the first city)
>own basically every DNA research facility on Earth
>first designer babies will be Bogdanoff babies
>both brothers are said to have a 200+ IQ, such intelligence only existed deep in tibetan monasteries and Area 51
>ancient Indian scriptures tell the tale of two angels who will descend to earth and bring an age of unprecedented enlightenment and technological progress with them
>own Nanobots labs all over the world, you most likely have bogdabots inside you right now
>in regular comunication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, spreading the word of god to the Orthodox Church and always being one step ahead of Lucifer and the Rothschilds
>all the nations in the world stock their federal reserves of gold in Fort Bogdanoff
>learned all existing languages in over a week
>they're seven decades olds in human measures of time, but in reality their existence transcends that of our understanding
>we don't know their true intents, we can only hope they're benevolent beings
>>
>>72372391
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.