[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's your honest opinion about them?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 2

What's your honest opinion about them?
>>
>>72370002
Equal to all trap posted here, just few less vocals
>>
>>72370002
Their music sucks and they're not even hot.
>>
>>72370107
I think you're confused.
>>
>>72370002
there's a difference between "pop music" and "normie trash". these cunts are indeed normie trash.
>>
>>72370002
Fuck trash i hope theyll die in hell and all of their discography gets deleted and every single piece of existence gets lost
>>
I LIKED ROSES BUT I DIDN'T LIKE THEIR OTHER SONGS. SORRY FOR CAPS.
>>
>>72370132
yep
>>
>>72370002
music for supreme faggots and tween girls
>>
>>72370002
I would get spitroasted by them
>>
>>72370002
Big trash. Will go down as the Nickelback of the 2010's, guaranteed.
>>
File: 0e9.jpg (24KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
0e9.jpg
24KB, 499x499px
Roses is a good song and anyone who disagrees doesn't have an ear for good production.

everything else is shit though.
>>
>>72370002
they made Calvin Harris, Diplo, hell, even David Guetta look like geniuses
nuff said
>>
>>72370002
essential rapecore, a smash hit at the frat house
>>
>>72370002
I dl'd their new album and listened to it out of sick curiosity.

I feel like I should destroy my harddrive, it is forever tainted for ever having stored that shit.
>>
unlistenable garbage
>>
they like v necks
>>
>>72370561
I honestly think Calvin Harris has some pretty good songs.
>>
More like The Cocksmokers.
>>
Judging by this overall response it's safe to say in retrospect they will be regarded as Nickelback or Limp Bizkit-tier
>>
i had to listen to these fuckers after a metallica show, their music was awful and they played under the bridge for some reason
>>
>>72370002
Bland as fuck
>>
>>72371174
Well t b h f a m I really liked his first album when I was in HS and some of his later singles(I need your love reminds me of my ex-gf) but then I became super jelly of him when he was with Tay Tay and repressed my enjoyment
>>
>>72370002
I wish I could make my gf see how fucking garbage their """"""music"""""" is and stop listening to them
>>
>>72370354
Literally this. Roses is great. Everything else is trash.
>>
Beyond garbage. They're shamelessly pandering to Teenagers, just like memetano said. I give their entire discog a light 2/10.
>>
The kind of shit to appear in the emoji movie
>>
>>72370401
Same
>>
Undeniably terrible, but stereogum shits on them like every day and even I'm starting to feel bad for them
>>
>>72374744
I'm sure they're crying into their bags of money right now.
>>
>>72370002
Closer is a well-crafted pop song and Roses is great but everything else is derivative trash.
>>
not very photogenic
>>
I knew them since they just put out some remixes on soundcloud years ago. Always thought their music was made for the masses so it's cool to see them now on the very top

Tho I have to admit that I enjoyed their old remixes, I'm not sure about their new shit. It's very lifeless and stale

But I still think that Roses is a well produced song. Got some great production tricks out of it
>>
i know andrew irl and it's kinda funny that he's doing all of this for an "art performance". the chainsmokers are not real and are actually performers doing this as a "mirror" or reflection of all the stupid and vapid EDM bro shit that gets bumped nowadays with millennials.

andrew used to make harsh noise and psychedelic tape music back in the late 00s and even has a release on hospital productions (won't tell you what's the name of the project tho, i don't want trouble)

funny isn't it?
>>
>>72376324
and we're supposed to just believe you
>>
>>72376324
Hey guys, they aren't making shit music, they're just pretending to make shit music by making shit music
>>
>>72376365
oh yeah dude i'm going to post personal info here just to prove that *wink*

>>72376976
believe it or not,it's true. there's even a stereogum and p4k article about it.
>>
>>72377189
link the article then
>>
>>72370561
Diplo was great before Major Lazer existed
>>
>>72370002
It's elevator music. I wished it was played only there as well desu.
>>
>>72370002
Meh
>>
>>72370332
>i hope theyll die in hell
Really compromises the cashews
>>
>>72370561

I like David Guetta's dance stuff before he hooked up with the Blacked Eye Peas.
>>
>>72377189
even if it is true, they've still made shitty music
like what does this prove? that shitty music can be popular? no way
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.