[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Not sure if any album has given me the feels so quickly.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: a0249360790_10.jpg (219KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
a0249360790_10.jpg
219KB, 1200x1200px
Not sure if any album has given me the feels so quickly.
>>
Try watching Phil perform those songs

I saw him in Oakland on the 14th, very front row looking right up at Phil. He's just another human doing his thing and all but it was still a powerful performance.

He performed two brand new songs. He started the show with a song called Distortion, which went through a lot of stuff from the past that he never sang about including a pregnancy scare with a random woman before meeting his wife, touring during post 9/11 time, lots of other stuff. Then he played A Crow Looked At Me from start to finish, and closed the show with another brand new song called Tin Tin In Tibet.

This second new song went through a detailed story of how Phil fell in love with Genevieve in 2003. Very comfy lyrics coupled with some lyrics literally about how he's touring around playing songs about her and how he's unsure if she would be okay with that.

New album coming up? Maybe...

Phil actually briefly mentions the topics touched on in Distortion in this interview he did months ago. Kind of surreal, I guess he was writing that song around that time? Maybe the interview inspired the song? Who knows. There's a specific lyric in Distortion about "people waving little flags" and Phil says something about people waving American flags and hanging them up while he was on tour in 2001.

The interview
https://soundcloud.com/brett-hanley-510812055
>>
Genevieve is t h i c c
I want to rape Genevieve's corpse in front of Phil while he's tied up and gagged since he's so skinny to handle, and then hold him and his daughter hostage for several years. Once the daughter is old enough, I want to tattoo on her forehead:
I WAS A MISTAKE
IT'S MY FAULT MOMMY'S DEAD
and last but not least
MY DAD MAKES SHIT MUSIC
>>
>I strangled my wife and buried her under a tree
>I turned my head and a crow looked at me
Gives me the feels too
>>
not sure if any album has given the trips so quickly
>>
>>72369889
>off by one

damn...
>>
Anyone got a link? (Please... daddy)
>>
>>72369780
autist
>>
>>72369780
Honestly kill urself
>>
File: 1237917779613a.jpg (116KB, 600x643px) Image search: [Google]
1237917779613a.jpg
116KB, 600x643px
>>72369780
>>
it makes me uncomfortable desu. it's good but i probably won't listen to it again.
>>
File: IMG_1043.jpg (44KB, 399x385px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1043.jpg
44KB, 399x385px
>>72369780
Just got done reading that heartfelt essay above this and then scrolled down
>>
>>72368668
Could someone post the domesticmurdercore chart?
>>
>>72369490
>tfw he never tours near me
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.