[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HEY YOU!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

File: 1490056982796.jpg (27KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
1490056982796.jpg
27KB, 500x400px
Stop in this thread and post what you're listening to, and your thoughts on it

>Revolver - The Beatles
>In a beatles marathon this week, this is by far the more cohesive and acessible work they've done, probably their best.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65eI3EcrBss
IM FUCKING LOVING THIS ALBUM SO FAR
>>
>Nine Inch Nails - Copy Of A

Listening to the entire album, I love it, Copy Of A is a very energetic and fast track, building up and growing as it goes on until it explodes into this amazing noise, each sound has its place while feeling massive.

It's catchy while having this feeling of something being wrong in the situation. Just the entirety of this album is amazing now that I think of it and Copy Of A isn't even my favorite track from this record.
>>
>>72363834
Frank Ocean- Lens V2 ft. Travis Scott

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ni9LIdVGnZI
>>
>>72363866
such a good album dude
>>
The sound of my hand rubbing on my penis and balls through the fabric of my underwear.
>>
Céline Dion - My Heart Will Go On

one of my favourite songs
>>
>Stars of the Lid - The Tired Sounds of The Stars of The Lid

This is so relaxing.
>>
Animal Collective - Anaconda Opportunity

Pretty good. It's comfy.
>>
>Mac Demarco- Salad Days
Helps me relax after stressful days at work.
>>
I'm in the middle of listening to the Yooka-Laylee OST. It's pretty good.
>>
>>72363947
That's gross man :P
>>
>>72363834
KA - Mourn at Night

so mellow and rhythmic, yet monotonous.
>>
File: a1313005687_5.jpg (111KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
a1313005687_5.jpg
111KB, 700x700px
>>72364318
I used to listen to it everyday after coming back from uni, great stuff, check out his other albums 2, and also the band Good morning.
>>
>>72363834
>Django Reinhardt collection
>trying to study his guitar stylings
>>
>1000 Hurts - Shellac

Fucking love it, one of my favourite albums ever
Rarely a day goes by where I don't have prayer to God or Canaveral stuck in my head

>Kill him, Kill him, Kill him just fucking kill him
>>
>Genocide Organ
>Listening to a German shout over a chainsaw sample is one of my favorite things to do and I'm currently at the loneliest point I have ever been
>>
>>72364654
who hurt you anon
>>
>>72364677
I'm thinking it was a combination of my dad leaving during early teenhood, being consistently harassed through school resulting in my self esteem and happiness being completely crushed and my lacklustre social skills

Could be worse though hey
>>
File: image.jpg (158KB, 741x839px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
158KB, 741x839px
This is good, I remember my great grandmother liking this lady a lot. I wish I spoke Greek.
>>
>>72364733
At least you have those alpha dad genes in you

Listening to Pavement and drinking energy j uice, feeling pretty revved for a day of work
>>
Mr. Sirius - Barren Dream
This has been one the best prog gems I've heard while combing through Japanese prog
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKSoBJ8WirE

björk is my celebrity crush and i love her work
>>
File: piropaisofkipkpaipiapkfpamicion.jpg (213KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
piropaisofkipkpaipiapkfpamicion.jpg
213KB, 700x700px
Latest Impossible Nothing
It sounds choir-esque to say the least. Enjoying it
>>
>>72363834
Tape Machine - Strfkr
One of the best songs ever, strfkr is one of the best bands ever, im going to donate to them
>>
>The Darkest Future - ????????
>One of the most fascinating vaporwave records I've heard. The synth on untitled 2 is fucking masterful. Untitled 3 is just a bunch of repeated asian string hits and some asian lady saying "numinuminuminumi" over and over again for 1 and a half minutes but it's gud.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.