[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

2017 AOTY - nothing comes close

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: Mouth Moods.jpg (221KB, 1100x1100px) Image search: [Google]
Mouth Moods.jpg
221KB, 1100x1100px
Friendly reminder to all, that this is still album of the year by a long, long way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBmoQSHfO2U
>>
It's really shit man
I don't know how people can enjoy it, it's kind of funny the first time every other track in a "oh, that's clever I see how you've done that" way
The actual songs are shit though

Maybe I just don't get it
>>
>>72361388
fpbp
>>
I can't fall sleep and need to be at work in 4 hours, so I really didn't need this right now OP, but I'm going to take it anyway.
>>
this is like ninja sex party but worse
>>
>>72361448
>>
>>72361448
9/10. Nevar forget.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqiHiMuEkes
>>
The whole "meme core" thing was pushed to the limit a long fuckin time ago
I still go back to the track "Is that Rick from Pawn Stars?" time to time just because it's so good
>>
>>72361436
Put it on repeat then lay and bed and do not move. Don't move your heard, feet or anything. Find a position a commit to it. If you stay 100% still then you will trick your body into thinking you've slept. Not to mention this increases the chance that you actually will fall asleep. I learned this trick when I was trapped on a jam packed tight bus for 90 minutes
>>
>>72361484
The whole "rap" thing was pushed to the limit a long fuckin time ago
I still go back to the track "The Day the Niggaz Took Over" by Dr. Dre time to time just because it's so good

The whole "metal" thing was pushed to the limit a long fuckin time ago
I still go back to the track "Battery" by Metallica time to time just because it's so good

The whole "pop" thing was pushed to the limit a long fuckin time ago
I still go back to the track "Life's What You Make It" by Talk Talk time to time just because it's so good
>>
File: 1485150762076.png (76KB, 234x250px) Image search: [Google]
1485150762076.png
76KB, 234x250px
>>72361536
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.