[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

redpill me on korean pop

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: kpo.png (22KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
kpo.png
22KB, 499x499px
redpill me on korean pop
>>
File: Qt27.jpg (134KB, 898x1140px) Image search: [Google]
Qt27.jpg
134KB, 898x1140px
>>72361227
It's only for masturbating.
>>
it's a multi-million dollar industry that capitalizes on sensory overload and simplistic but addictive elements akin to a lot of cartoons.

it's not without artistic merit though, just not necessarily the deepest and most fully realized artistry you'll ever see though.
>>
File: 1488583011114.jpg (140KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1488583011114.jpg
140KB, 800x800px
>>72361227
it's colorful, wholesome, catchy and fun

the most revealing outfits you'll ever see are shorts and tank tops. the rest are straight up /fa/ as fuck or colorful and wholesome

the video sets are interesting, original, well lighted and usually always have a plot or a "concept". the choreography is fun to watch and well synched

the song lyrics are surprisingly good and modest, with some notable exceptions.

going back to western pop after listening to kpop is shocking and revolting. the last time i did it i ran into a song where the two ugly whores were straight up singing about fucking, they were in a dank and dark filthy looking basement, the "choreography" was them using cross training machines and wearing leotards where i could see their genitals. seriously, why the fuck would i ever listen to western pop?
>>
>>72361397
side to side

wew
>>
>>72361450
yeah, that was the one.
>900 million fucking views
fucking disgusting
>>
>>72361474
ariana has pipes that these kpop groups can only dream of though, just saiyan
>>
>>72361397
>leotards in basement
what song is that?
>>
>>72361565
ariana grande >>72361450
>>
>>72361519
that's true, of course, but that talent is wasted on her disgusting music. similarly, kpop makes much better use of idols' mediocre singing skills to produce great songs.

just like how good actors can't keep a shit movie from being shit, good singers can't keep shit songs from being shit
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.