[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/mu/ decides the best lyric OAT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0013.png (55KB, 1124x685px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0013.png
55KB, 1124x685px
>this pussy got ya hooked, pussy got ya hooked
>HELL NAW!
>>
not sure how many levels of irony OP is on right now, but GOAT lyrics thread? Starting w a /mu/ favorite

>Pa pointed out to me for the hundredth time tonight
>the way the ladle leads to a dirt red bullet of light
>squint skyward and listen
>loving him, we move within his borders
>just asterisms in the stars' set order
>we could stand for a century
>staring, with our heads cocked in the broad daylight, at this thing:
>joy, landlocked in bodies that dont keep
>dumbstruck in the sweetness of being 'til we don't be
>so take this, and eat this.
>>
>>72360651
I'll post a few more personal favs to see if the thread gets going

>He said his grandpa's in the mafia.
>He is the nicest guy I know.
>>
>inb4 All Along the Watchtower
>>
>>72360546
CHOKIN ON IT LIKE SWAY
UH
COKIN OFF IT LIKE
>>
>tfw recently realized that i've been mishearing my favourite lyric for years
>>
the one i can think of that's recent is

>I love you more than the world can contain in its lonely and ramshackled head
>>
>Every time I cry about your transience, I replace you with the thought of the growing moon as I climb towards it, tell myself "it's not too late," and rest assured that I won't ever have to care about anyone, because it's too late and with you it gets harder to realize it gets harder. Do ever think about...you promised. I want to die when you're not here, because I'm convinced that everyone else thinks I'm a dick. My ideals fog up my windshield and I crash into the houses they depict in their songs.
I want to be a part of you again, face the crowds and turn back again, rediscover why we're turning
back away, from a town you say has lost all of its meaning, in a way, I can't see the town I only see frustration, and see a landscape, a blank, raw canvas. And yes, we're all our own co-pilots, in our cockpits made of tin, and when we think about each other we despise the states we're in. I can't tell you that it's better, because I'm, truly, not that sure, but I think that this is better because this way we are sure that we're not happy yet.

written by an 17yo btw
>>
>>72360898
forgot to green text the second half oof
>>
>There's nowhere you can be that isn't where you're meant to be
>>
>>72360898
YESSSSS YES YES THAT RECORD IS PERFECT

...I didn't know Adam was 17 holy fuck

Also, continuing from >>72360698, here's another easy one before I go to bed

>art gets what it wants, art gets what it deserves

(And the entirety of stop smoking ofc)
>>
All of Sawdust and Diamonds.
>>
>and when I press the keys
>it all gets reversed
>the sound of loneliness
>makes me happier
>>
>>72360898
>written by an 17yo btw
oh it shows
>>
>>72361019
Yeah but listen to the arrangement and orchestration on that record and tell me it sounds like a 17 year old did it (emo leanings notwithstanding ofc)
>>
>>72360946
yea most of Discomfort was written in 2009 when Adam was 17
i come to find out the tumblr is deleted now but it detailed the recording of the album
>>
>TOO BUSY SUCKING ON MY DING DONG
>>
>>72361019
I was about to make this exact post.
>>
"I'm a bad motherfucker, don't you know
And I'll crawl over fifty good pussies just to get one fat boy's asshole"
Said Stagger Lee
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.