[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Once upon a time...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1489038909409.jpg (138KB, 940x847px) Image search: [Google]
1489038909409.jpg
138KB, 940x847px
Once upon a time...
>>
I was petrified.
>>
Thinking I could never live without you by my side.
>>
But then I spent so many nights thinking how you did me wrong
>>
and i grew strong.
>>
and I learned how to get along
>>
and we could be heroes just for one day
>>
One Love
One Life.
When its One need
in the night
>>
>>72358865
superior song
authentic disco >>>>> poowie
>>
>>72358849
It's probably entirely the fault of people who didn't deliver
Me personally, I did Blackstar. I sent him the cover as soon as I was done with it. The first 4 minutes were serious and then the last 2 were kinda meme-y.
He told me that he was going to cut out the meme-y section because he wanted this one to be more serious, and then I told him some gay sappy shit about how I was sick of /mu/ albums being mediocre and that I wanted to help out by finishing the cover..
After that, I didn't follow up at all. I started having hard drive issues and my DAW would crash whenever I tried to export my cover of Blackstar, so I just decided not to finish it and leave it at that.

Dong, ifi you're reading this, I'm sorry I didn't tell you... And if you're not seeing this, I should probably email you.
>>
>>72359703
BTW trip's on so you know who to be disappointed at.
TBF it fell to the back of my todo list as well since he already said he'd use the cover I sent him tho
>>
>>72359703
>>72359716
Let's not give up hope lads, it'd be great to see some sort of release.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.