[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*deletes Heroin*

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: Velvet_Underground_and_Nico.jpg (40KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Velvet_Underground_and_Nico.jpg
40KB, 300x300px
*deletes Heroin*
>>
>>72358444
*deletes ding dong song
>>
Fuck you and your trips it's the best godamn song on the album and you know it you fucking ding dong
>>
>>72358461
The best song is actually Eaurpoping sddeath songa
>>
*deletes all tomorrow's parties*
>>
Why delete 2nd best song?
>>
Is this the awful taste thread?
>>
File: 1488692908626.jpg (7KB, 200x192px) Image search: [Google]
1488692908626.jpg
7KB, 200x192px
>>72358469
Eaurpoping sddeath songa
>>
>>72359940
bait thread
>>
File: MBDTF.jpg (74KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
MBDTF.jpg
74KB, 1000x1000px
*deletes Runaway*
>>
File: velvet.jpg (71KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
velvet.jpg
71KB, 1000x1000px
*deletes the gift*
>>
*deletes European son*
Heroin is the best song on the album ya dingus
>>
>>72360849
another person who wants to delete the best song on the album wtf

how does "rough hands gripped his package" not make you burst out into laughter? The whole song is amazing from theme to jokes to general delivery
>>
>>72361446
>the best song on the album
Sister Ray is the best song on it no fucking question, The Gift is just ok which makes it worse than any of the other songs.
>>
>>72358444
You might've gotten trips but you deleted the wrong song.

I say delete two of Nico's songs and the album would be perfect. (All Tomorrow's Parties can stay but Femme Fatal and I'll Be Your Mirror have got to go!)
>>
>>72358444
Please, also delete venus in furs, doing that would remove all the reason to listen to this shit album
>>
>>72361502
For real? WL/WH has one of the best A-sides in rock, but one of the worst B-sides. It should have been an EP.
>>
>>72361446
hahahahaha, buhihihihihaihaihahahahkayahahahahahawhahahaha, that really tickle my funny bone! rough hands!! pahahahackage!!!! holy SHIT dude I'm crying right now my sides are circumnavigating the globe hahahahahhaa, "rough" ahahahahahahahahha!!!!

no
>>
>>72363480
get a sense of humour. You're viewing the song too ahistorically. In 1960's this would be a complete outrage.
>>
>>72358444
*deletes everything except sunday morning
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.