[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>DO YOU SEE WHAT HAPPENS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 220px-Mount_Eerie_(album).jpg (11KB, 220x220px) Image search: [Google]
220px-Mount_Eerie_(album).jpg
11KB, 220x220px
>DO YOU SEE WHAT HAPPENS
>>
do you

really

think

there's anybody out there?
>>
>>72352929

10/10 moment
>>
now that I have disappeared.
>>
File: 1491088149110.png (132KB, 257x233px) Image search: [Google]
1491088149110.png
132KB, 257x233px
>that group vocal sequence bridging III. and IV.
>>
>>72352871
scary trumpets
>>
>>72352871
Best part of the whole album imo. All the build up was worth it but I wish that particular part could have been longer
>>
Incredibly beautiful album, complex but understated in many other ways. The amount of care and effort put into the album is impeccable. Major props to Phil and all of the collaborators on the album; Kyle, Karl etc. Phil's best album to date, one of my absolute favorite albums of all time.
>>
>>72352871
I fucking loved a crow looked at me and the glow pt 2

will I like this?
>>
>>72352929
Can anyone recommend some music that just sounds like this part?
>>
>>72355056
Probably, just listen to it and find out. And don't be a pleb and get deterred by the first song

>>72355059
Grouper?
>>
>>72355115
>don't be a pleb and get deterred by the first song

noted. ill give it a listen
>>
>>72352871
YOU'RE HIGHER ON YOUR HILL
SO YOUR BIG BLACK CLOUD WILL COME
AND PRESS YOU TO THE GROUND
THE AIR WILL LEAVE YOUR CHEST
YOU'LL FADE FROM WHERE YOU'RE FOUND
WHEN YOU FIND YOU'RE STANDING STILL
AND YOUR FINGERS ALL GO NUMB
GET HIGHER ON YOUR HILL

AND PRESS YOU TO THE GROUND
THE AIR WILL LEAVE YOUR CHEST
YOU'LL FADE FROM WHERE YOU'RE FOUND
WHEN YOU'RE FINALLY STANDING STILL
AND YOUR FINGERS ALL GO NUMB
GET HIGHER ON YOUR HILL
>>
>>72352871
>... WHEN YOU FUCK A STRANGER IN THE ASS?
>>
YOUR BREATH I TAKE TO LIVE
YOUR DEATH I ACHE TO GIVE
>>
What is some music that's similar to the the part on track 4 after the big black death thing. It fades to this really beautiful and quiet folky bit.
Also, who sang that bit, because I love their voice and it's not on the Singing From Mount Eerie album
>>
>>72357280
FUN FACT: that moment in The Big Lebowski is actually what inspired Phil to write that line. He says so in "headwaters of mt. eerie".
>>
>>72352871
Lolwut
>>
>>72357565
>Also, who sang that bit, because I love their voice and it's not on the Singing From Mount Eerie album
you mean the vulture bit? thats karl blau
>>
File: a2149496566_10.jpg (175KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
a2149496566_10.jpg
175KB, 1000x1000px
>>72355059
this album
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TW8US6ICao4
>>
honest thoughts on my cover?

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0oArcRGiR65
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.