[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi, If you haven't noticed we are a much smaller page than you...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: Sketch.png (2MB, 1619x1201px) Image search: [Google]
Sketch.png
2MB, 1619x1201px
Hi,
If you haven't noticed we are a much smaller page than you. We don't appreciate our memes being stolen and then having the jokes mocked by young people who, frankly, probably don't even know who the white man in the photo is- or what band he is from. It's even more unlikely that they appreciate how *important* that band is to millions of people all around the world.
If you look at your facebook page you have 71 thousand likes. "Death grips" the page has 300 thousand likes (way too many in my opinion)...
but finally the page for "Queen" (a little band you may have heard of (or not, it was probably long before your time)) has something we like to call 29 000 000 likes. That's 29 million. A lot more than you and a LOT more than death grips.
If you want to share our memes around, sure- share away. Just don't post them in a way that means they will be abused and mocked by "edgy teenagers" in the comments.

Regards,
Admins @Kanye who? Sorry I only listen to real music AC/DC, U2, Queen
>>
Hi,
If you haven't noticed we are a much smaller page than you. We don't appreciate our memes being stolen and then having the jokes mocked by young people who, frankly, probably don't even know who the white man in the photo is- or what band he is from. It's even more unlikely that they appreciate how *important* that band is to millions of people all around the world.
If you look at your facebook page you have 71 thousand likes. "Death grips" the page has 300 thousand likes (way too many in my opinion)...
but finally the page for "Queen" (a little band you may have heard of (or not, it was probably long before your time)) has something we like to call 29 000 000 likes. That's 29 million. A lot more than you and a LOT more than death grips.
If you want to share our memes around, sure- share away. Just don't post them in a way that means they will be abused and mocked by "edgy teenagers" in the comments.

Regards,
Admins of Our Page
>>
i don't know who's being ironic anymore
>>
yeah the chainsmokers are pretty popular too, whats your point
>>
I find the image of "my friends bang on computers" hilarious for some reason, I'm picturing Andy just physically hitting his laptop with his hand over and over.
>>
>>72345606
>implying that's not what he does
>>
>>72345361
>facebook cancer
>>
>something we like to call 29 000 000 likes
>>
>>72345863
kek
>>
>the white man in the photo

Farrokh Bulsara?
>>
>>72345361
MC Ride isn't white you fucking clod
>>
>>72345361
Queen>Death Grips tho
And like DG and dislike Queen.
>>
>>72347474
well, duh, I don't think anyone is dumb enough argue against this
also nice numbers
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.