[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you like U2?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

http://www.strawpoll.me/12791192
>>
>191 votes for Yes
this board gets worse and worse everyday. What's next? Liking Staind and Limp Bizkit unironically?
>>
>>72340837
why all the U2 threads all of a sudden
don't tell me you kids needed KENDRICK LAMAR to put them on a song to convince you they were worth listening to. Unforgettable Fire is better than every /mu/core record.
>>
>>72341102
>Unforgettable Fire is better than every /mu/core record.
Don't be like that
>>
>>72341102
Whatever gets people to listen to them.

It's a shame because they made some really fantastic music early in their career but most people won't even bother with it because of more recent Bono fuckery and Vertigo and the iTunes album thing.

Hell, I had a conversation with my roommate the other night when With or Without You came on shuffle on his pandora playlist and he said "This is pretty good. Too bad it's U2" and then skipped it.
>>
>>72341137
I'm taking no prisoners
>>
>>72340837

There's a serious, white retard funk that exists with you hipsters.

BUNK BUNK, THAT RETARD FUNK!

"Hold ony black people just said something and I need to spring my pussy towards that! Hmmmm hold on.

No bitch. We're spreading it on our funk and you can't have any.
>>
>>72341198

I'll fart on your head and take one, Wh is your prosoner, you cunt?

B'GDRURR you are so nice!

douche and a whole and you played a note.
>>
>>72341256
You lay a hand on me and I'll shatter your fucking jaw
>>
>>72341265

That's, well that's an assault, where would you have it? Dafferdil?
>>
remind me /mu/: what are these loveable chaps names again?
>>
>>72341309
Bonobos, Thedge, Larry Mullen Sr.'s son, and Adam Clay2000 lbs.
>>
I should literally say, that having sex with amy shchumer involves so much lawyer vision that you never want to, ever. It's like yelling down a tunnel goil "HELLOW" I already want to go to sleep, I am done why would you?
>>
>>72341338

Gave her a serious, GENIUS COMEDY thing , joke stealer bitch.
>>
>>72341309
Bonor "next ian curtis" Bonobos and his band, Negativland.
>>
No
Fuck off
>>
File: 1492812627391.png (102KB, 200x298px) Image search: [Google]
1492812627391.png
102KB, 200x298px
>>72341265
>>
>>72341702
i'm serious
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.