[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/rym/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: file.png (659KB, 620x776px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
659KB, 620x776px
april 2017 edition
>>
File: file.png (11KB, 283x100px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
11KB, 283x100px
also lol imagine thinking composition models have a specific sound . . . . this guy probably thinks all indeterminacy sounds like john cage too
>>
Finding Sal's New Account Like A Ploymath
>>
north korea supporters on rym list when
>>
File: file.png (407KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
407KB, 600x600px
post your pseud flags
>>
She Ask Me When We Getting Married I Tell Her April 2016
>>
rough riders on rym list W H E N
>>
File: rymm.jpg (583KB, 640x1700px) Image search: [Google]
rymm.jpg
583KB, 640x1700px
songs that trigger rym
>>
who are the gayest users
>>
>>72340182
what song this
>>
>>72340182
expected boundaryfuss to come in with the contrarian positive review at the end... disappointed
>>
>>72340195
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sv6dMFF_yts
>>
File: MBd9Ww2.png (2MB, 1267x879px) Image search: [Google]
MBd9Ww2.png
2MB, 1267x879px
https://rateyourmusic.com/~ricebeansandegg

/
>>
>>72340147
why is that the one dockstader album that people check out? is it just because it's so old? his library music stuff was cool but yeah I don't get what the draw is on this one.
>>
>>72340230
lol this pic truly is the future
>>
>>72340268
i thought the low poly meme was from 2014
>>
>>72340259
probably because its completely brainless memexperimental so you can give it a 5 to look cultured without actually having to consider any concepts or think about the music whatsoever
>>
>>72340359
eh I dunno if I'd say the music is brainless, maybe the performance of liking it by giving it a 5 or whatever is, but the music is just kind of boring. though it was trying for something. have you heard quatermass? that one is pretty cool.
>>
>>72340421
it was trying to copy the most superficial elements of GRM studies, it was absolutely brainless. i agree that pretty much everything he did after is decent to good but those first 8 pieces are just a load of stupid bollocks. read the stuff he's written about them, it's all >muh 12,000 feet of tape >muh GRM aesthetic
seems like all the guy cared about was breaking in and being a part of GRM or some similar group without really ever understanding what the concrete movement was about
>>
>>72340541
ahh ok that seems like some justified hate on that one. tbqh I've always just kinda glossed over the release as just another inconsequential boring thing but kept seeing actual negative passion about it and was wondering what that was all about, I'll have to look into the writing on it.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.