/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what's so great about this? that's just pop music with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 3542621.jpg (17KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
3542621.jpg
17KB, 300x300px
what's so great about this? that's just pop music with lots of reverb and a bit of distortion

they suck at composition, they suck at singing, the production is the only thing that makes it decent
>>
wrong. you know nothing about music.
>>
>>72337932
no one in /mu/ does
>>
File: sunb8er.png (197KB, 2500x1645px) Image search: [Google]
sunb8er.png
197KB, 2500x1645px
>>72337926
>>
>>72337939
They should learn to speak in opinions and not fake facts.
>>
>>72337926
>lots of reverb
actually, the last time one of you baiters made this post I learned that there isn't much reverb at all.
>>
>>72337947
>>72337951
>I can't handle different opinions

>>72337951
What's in OP is a fake fact?
>>
>>72337951
ok
>what's so great about this? imo that's just pop music with lots of reverb and a bit of distortion
>imo they suck at composition, they suck at singing, the production is the only thing that makes it decent
>>
>>72337947
Calling other opinions baits is the most autistic thing to do.
>>
It was 1991 and it sounded new and crazy and it came from college kids

I don't know why your fags have to over complicate things
>>
>>72338021
>college kids
fake fact detected
>>
>>72338021
I don't know why you faggot have to over simplify things
>>
>>72337926
nice meme
>>
>>72337926

all of these bands are better

>>72325823
>>
>>72338209
>trying to confine /mu/core discussion to a general
HAHAHAHAHHA
>>
It sounds good, that's all
>>
>>72337926
It's perhaps the most overrated album on the entire board. It's a solid one, but hardly worth any praise and mostly newfags jerk off on it to fit in.
>>
>>72337926
do you fap to grimes
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.