[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When did you outgrow them, /mu/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: a51d6d8688d0e10cf5ce969a30ba1c2d.jpg (363KB, 1600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
a51d6d8688d0e10cf5ce969a30ba1c2d.jpg
363KB, 1600x1000px
When did you outgrow them, /mu/?
>>
When I realized I didn't even like Dani California and Californiacation that much, and I didn't care enough to listen to their other stuff. Their still good, I just don't like them that much.
>>
Still haven't, doubt I ever will. BSSM is a GOAT album. Californication's pretty rad too, as is Freakey Styley, Uplift Mofo Party Plan, and Mothers Milk. Everything after that is pretty iffy, no full albums that are great but some great songs mixed in.
>>
>>72337861
Like 2 years ago I think. Funny because I played in a shitty cover band last year and we covered some of his songs
>>
at 16. Same with Tyler and Chance
>>
Never grew into them
>>
Never really cared for them
>>
>>72338720
>>72339004
this, so many of my friends and just people in general I've met love them to death and I just don't see it.
>>
>>72337861

15 I think.
>>
>>72337861
when I discovered frusciante's solo work
>>
File: Dave Navarro.jpg (33KB, 385x385px) Image search: [Google]
Dave Navarro.jpg
33KB, 385x385px
The day Dave Navarro joined. A bunch of guys trying to go sober, hired a guy known for drugs and alcohol.
>>
>>72337861
I didnt because I never listened to them in the first place
>>
I haven't. I don't care if they're reddit-core, I think it's a great band. I've seen them 3 times and every time was super great.
>>
>>72337861
When I got into Mr. Bungle.
>>
>>72337861
Wait, isn't this photo of a band with helmets from The Who?? Or did something mess up in my head?
>>
>/mu/ likes latter era Red Hot Chili Peppers
>still shits on early U2
really makes you think
>>
>>72339234
Dave Navarro is the physical embodiment of the phrase 'wow what a faggot.'
>>
>>72337861
Never outgrew them, really, but I stopped caring for them once John left (meme opinion, I know). I only gave I'm With You one or two listens, and I only listened to the single off the new record. Never felt right to me.

I still hold mid-career stuff (BSSM to Stadium) in high regard, though. I've even realized that One Hot Minute isn't as bad as I thought it was. I never really cared for the Slovak era stuff though.

Chad is still one of my favorite drummers. I think Flea has gotten a lot more talented and musical, but that's taken some of the "Chili"ness away from his playing, if that makes sense. Anthony was never particularly good, but he made it work, and it's weird seeing him do that as a 50 year old; something's just off now.

I saw them in 2006 or 7, just a few months after Stadium came out, and it was great. That's how I'll remember them.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.