[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gorillaz - Humanz (2017) [128]

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

File: file.png (732KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
732KB, 700x700px
The best quality rip yet with proper tags by me. (not the actual cover, just the orig one is already taken)
http://www28.zippyshare.com/v/OtVCgNyI/file.html
>>
The version on PB is pretty much perfect (Deluxe version).
>>
>>72328953
God fucking bless you, Anon
>listening to Momentz in glorious 320
>>
>>72329364
ah wait a minute this song fucking sucks and so does the whole album, even in 320
>>
>>72329398
320? Link's in 128, bub.
>>
>>72329725
he's talking bout >>72328953
>>
>>72329398
Are you talking about the sound quality or the actual songs ?
>>
>>72329725
Go to The pirate bay dude.
>>
Can somebody upload the Pirate Bay link to mega or zippy?
>>
Damn, this album is sooooo disappointing.
And PB is my favorite Gorillaz album.
Did Damon Albarn forgot to sing?
>>
>>72330264
https://thepirate bay.org/torrent/17639332/Gorillaz_-_Humanz_(Deluxe)_-_2017_-_320kbps
>>
>>72328898
The worst I feared has happened. The lead singles were the best tracks on the album.
>>
>>72330836
"best"
>>
I'm saddened by how much I don't think I like the new album.
The first listen, I was just shocked at how awful it seemed to me.
There's no real consistent theme to me beyond "vaguely club-ish music" wheras the last albums have had a solid tone and style to them.
Maybe this is just them doing a genre of music I could not care less about.
Maybe if you're into this kind of music, it's amazing.
Still, I'm sad that it's Gorillaz.
>>
>>72328898

It sounds worse now that I can hear it in clearer quality

I'm gonna try converting it to 64kb/s multiple times and see if it sounds better that way.
>>
File: IMG_0415.png (124KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0415.png
124KB, 500x500px
I never understood people that subject themselves to a rip for their first impression. You're literally setting yourself up for disappointment. Just wait for the album to come out. Listen to something else, there is other music out there.

Imagine someone watching a big crazy action movie that their friend recorded in the theater on their camera phone, and that person tries to give serious opinions on the cinematography. Its kinda cringey.
>>
>>72331065
O shit, nice. Pls upload results
>>
>>72331167
this
>>
Am I going crazy or is it slightly faster?
>>
>>72331167
good music sounds good regardless of a rip
>>
>>72331648
This rip has some buzzing and the bass is a bit fucked.
>>
>>72331046
This. I fucking love Gorillaz, but this is not Gorillaz. I can't believe 20% of the fucking tracks is a few-seconds clip of some fucker talking. This is a sell out if there ever was one. It's unbelievable.

Jamie and Damon broke up for a few years and I guess they had to come back to get paid and it shows.
>>
File: images (6).jpg (9KB, 276x183px) Image search: [Google]
images (6).jpg
9KB, 276x183px
>>72331815
>but this is not Gorillaz
>>
>>72331815
What is this, a youtube comment?
>>
>>72331859
>>72331815
>>72331046
>band goes into a completely different direction than they have before
>wow... this fucking sucks, this isn't (insert band)
>>
>>72331891
Honestly though. People always has this reaction whenever Gorillaz does anything.
>>
>>72331815
kek, are you implying Gorillaz have ever been anything but a pop band? Even if you're complaining that "muh gorillaz has been co-opted by generic modern music" this album is far too cartoonish to sound like anything contemporary.

You people are hysterical.
>>
>>72331891
It's not a different direction in the sense of musical style or genre. That's what this band does right, always experimenting and merging the best of different genres, but this album tries nothing new or interesting and only features the lead singer for a fucking fraction of the whole thing. There is a big difference between something like DD to PB and this shit. This album was probably recorded and editted in a damn week. The songs just loop with different lyrics. Now compare that to the buildup and diversity of DD or PB, how the songs flow from one to the next and how much time and effort was put into making it work like that. Humanz is just fucking Guest B-side Dance Songs the Album. No one here will be listening to it in a week. It doesn't have anything lasting in it.
>>
First listen
>I don't like this

Second listen
>Okay, I kind of like this

Third listen
>Nah, I don't like this.

I think I'll shelve this album and probably never listen to it again.
>>
>>72331964
Happened with Plastic Beach. Now people actually realize how good it is.
>>
>>72330314
Is this legit or a transcode?
>>
>>72330836
The singles are literally the worst.
I can't believe Momentz and Submission weren't singles instead of that shit Ascension and Let Me Out.
>>
I fucking love this album, does anyone else? It's not typicap Gorillaz but I can't stop listening to it. This is what good bands do, they innovate and change their sound. I thought /mu/ would appreciate it more. Yeah Hallelujah Money, Ascension, and Let Me Out arent that great and the interludes are unnecessary but Shes My Collar, Momentz, and Bleeding and Blue? Are really good. Is this another /mu/, /v/ /tv/ hates everything episode?
>>
Why would you listen to a 128 rip that might have songs that might not even be completely finished for release I don't understand t b h
>>
So the version Ive heard stops after We Got The Power, anyone know where I can get the last 8 songs and if theyre any good?
>>
>>72333861
shut up cuck
>>
>>72333861
eat my butt, cuck
>>
>>72333861
god damn cuck
>>
>>72331815
>few-seconds clips interludes = sell out

what?
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.