[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RSD Approacheth

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2585.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2585.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
I'm sure a lot of you are gearing up. To get hype and ready for the big day post a vinyl you are super glad you were able to get a hold of (pic related)
>>
>>72328040
>Approacheth
Delete thread now
>>
File: 200_s.gif (35KB, 333x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
35KB, 333x200px
>>72328064
>>
Nothing really catches my eye this year. Maybe except for the Sun Ra reissues. I feel like RSD keeps getting worse and worse.

I'll probably still go anyway just to grab some stuff from the normal shelves. Still gotta support my local store.
>>
>>72328122
>Still gotta support my local store.
You can do that literally every other day of the hear you fucktard
>>
>>72328122
I'm going for a few things, but I agree with the idea of supporting I will ALSO agree with the thought that you can do that any time BUT it is more fun to do on RSD because they have events and shit
>>
>>72328147
I do.

Uppity cocksucker.
>>
>>72328185
Its gamble for stores to still do RSD, if they dont move what they bring in its really hard to move after the fact
>>
>>72328209
I know. My local store still has things on the shelves from 2015.
>>
>>72328240
Its fucking sad, I go to the ones a bit far out of town as well as the ones in town and they will all remind you of how much of a gable it is to do RSD. Especially if you are a regular
>>
bump like an ass-hole
>>
Fuck RSD I just want Vader x Garna
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.