[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I autistic?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 20170421_205135.jpg (3MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
20170421_205135.jpg
3MB, 4128x2322px
>>
>>72326825
explain
>>
>>72326825
If i had to take a guess
>>
>>72326825
I don't know what any of this means, but I'd reckon you are probably autistic.
>>
>>72326825
Is this a tracklist? You wrote out a fucking tracklist?
>>
This nigga wrote out a fucking tracklist.

https://rateyourmusic.com/release/album/clark/death-peak/
>>
I immediately knew what this meant, graphing out the durations of each track on Clark's Death Peak to visually represent how much of the album they take up, which is good to see since the last three tracks are so much longer.

does this mean I'm autistic too?
>>
>>72327035
scaled the bar according to track length, cause I wanted a visual representation of how long that last track was. While listening to the album when the last track started I expected the album to end soon but that track covers like the last 1/4th of the entire LP, which surprised me. Thus I drew it out on paper.
>>
I like your handwriting
>>
>>72326825
Nice handwriting OP. I think you just want to look at something that isn't on a moniter/screen which is commendable.
>>
>>72327079
>>72327084
Thank you.
>>72327075
I'm interested in more albums like this. Where the tracklisting can be misleading and huge portions of an album can be "hidden" inside a single track.
>>
>>72326825

Is one square supposed to be one minute because it doesn't even work that way so either your autism gives you a problem with math and shapes or something, or this means something else and I still don't get it.
>>
You are 22.598 percent autistic
>>
>>72327118
1 square is 1/46 of the album. The numbers inside the bar are actual tracklengths in minutes and seconds.
>>
>>72327116
>huge portions of an album can be "hidden" inside a single track.

But you can just see on the music player a track is 10 minutes long?

I don't get why you need to draw this out. Is this something to do with autism like your brain can't understand without graphing it?
>>
>>72327078
Yes, you are autistic.
>>
>>72327116
Black Saint and the Sinner Lady was the last one I noticed this on, but hmm maybe also Deerhoof - Friend Opportunity since it has that last long track too and the others are significantly shorter
>>
>>72327147
I mean if you're not paying attention to the track lengths. By hidden I just mean a track, which on the trackLISTING covers perhaps 1/14 of the album, because it has 14 songs, but in reality covers maybe 1/3 of the actual album length.
>>
>>72327078
Couldn't you just have done some simple math to determine what portion of the album the last track was without writing everything out? Looks cool though, godspeed anon
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.