[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who listens to this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

Who listens to this?
>>
me
>>
i listened to this recently. liked it but it sounded like main menu background music.
>>
Surprisingly good music for fapping
>>
>>72322440
Lol. It reminds me of the select screen on star fox 64
>>
>>72322405
boring as fuck
>>
>>72322473
Dont listen to it then
>>
>>72322440
I tried listening to this to drift off to sleep once and towards the end of the first track, there's the sound of a dog whimpering in fear
Startled me awake and bummed me out hard
>>
>>72322405
I do

it's probably the best ambient album of the 2000's

>>72322473
go listen to chvrches then you fucking goldfish
>>
>>72322560
the best ambient album of the 2000s is the disintegration loops
>>
>>72322607
yeah if you're a fucking poseur who is intrigued by the most trivial of experimental music
>>
>>72322607
Fuck off
>>
Patricians.
>>
>>72322560
>best ambient album of the 2000's
That's not Tim hecker
>>
>>72322607
>>72322473
If you two are the same person how the fuck do you think Refinement is boring but Disintegration Loops are not?
>>
>>72322654
I like Hecker

He's no Stars of the Lid though, also a lot of his stuff I feel is way too busy
>>
>>72322440
I love this one a lot but never really got into >>72322405

What's wrong with me?
>>
>>72322607
>towers are kill never forgetti
>>
>>72322701
eh they're both good it really just depends which one you enjoy

I love stuff from both but just so happen to enjoy Refinement a little more
>>
>>72322701
>What's wrong with me?

Im not sure
>>
>>72322405
yeah one of the best ambient lps since brian eno's conceiving it. like real great: articulate silences 2, don't bother they're here, humectez la mouture and december hunting have changed my life tbf
>>
>>72322405

I actually listen to this fairly regularly
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.