[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Music of da future

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0027.jpg (226KB, 513x438px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0027.jpg
226KB, 513x438px
Where it gonna go?
Who it gonna be?
What it gonna be like?
How it gonna get made?
Why it gonna last?
>>
>>72320835

I believe that Trap and Asian influences are the way for pop music.
>>
>>72320845

I believe you are correct, indeed.
>>
File: photo.jpg (43KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
43KB, 900x900px
>>72320845
>mfw pentatonic trap
>>
It's time Rock cycles back around.

But in terms of commercial success, everything is dead. You can thank internet. When's the last time you bought an album? Free download on Spotify doesn't count. When's the last time you went to a show? Watching a live performance on YouTube doesn't count. When's the last time you bought merch? Doesn't count if it came from chain store.
>>
>>72320835
Who remembers that Japanese schizo anon that said he was hearing music from the future ?
>>
>>72321419
Today's artists are working their asses off to achieve a fame no greater than a YouTuber's.
>>
>>72321419
nope not going 2 happen.
rock cost too much money. unless we get some talented rich kids like the strokes
its dead
>>
>>72321471
>>72321471
What expenses are you refering to; cost of instruments? Entry level gear is accessibly priced.
>>
>>72321471
You're missing the true point here. Music is work. Nobody wants to work for free. Internet has made it impossible to get paid.

Sure, you can get exposure like never before, but no schekels.
>>
>>72320845
"Pop" is short for "popular", so ask the normies on Reddit.
>>
>>72321455

Tell me more
>>
>>72322926
Not him, but he did a bit of rambling about how aliens from the future were talking to him through with oscillating fan and showing him pop music of the future that was "quantumly optimized", and was asking for help in building a quantum computer

So in answer to the OP question, it's probably gonna sound like autechre desu
>>
>>72320845
OP asked for music of the future, not music of the now.
>>
File: 1487081725533.png (891KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1487081725533.png
891KB, 900x900px
>>72321713
these 4 work for free
start listening to better artist
>>
>>72323160
3 of those went to shit
the remaining one wasn't even good to begin with
>>
>>72323178
you're missing the point bud.
if they could survive on nothing and release majority of the shit for free other bands can also
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.