[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the general opinion on him?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: Come to Daddy.jpg (67KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Come to Daddy.jpg
67KB, 500x500px
What's the general opinion on him?
>>
>>72319679
He's talented af.
>>
Amazing
>>
He has fun fucking around with electronics, and sometimes they're interesting so we listen to them.
>>
>>72319679
Is he really that influential? I mean everybody says he created ambient and shit and that's not true, right?
>>
I wish he were doing more ambient tracks.
>>
I love him and the fact that he makes such diverse music makes it easier to come back for more. I'm currently listening to SAW II right now which is my most listened to album of all time.
>>
An expert knob twiddler.
>>
>>72319785
No, Ambient has been around for a while, Eno coined the term "Ambient" for that kind of music but it existed before.
>>
I'd say he created IDM tho.
>>
>>72319869
Same here, and i hope you got the UK version with Stone in Focus additional track.
>>
COME ON YOU CUNT LETS HAVE SOME APHEX ACID
>>
>>72319679
I love him, that man is so fucking talented
>>
>>72320203
I wish Warp would just reissue the vinyl version, but knowing RDJ, he has full control of his stuff and probably doesn't feel like doing it
>>
>>72320203
Of course. For a while I had to deal with the version missing two tracks but Stone in Focus is deffo one of the best on there. Really the only track I'm not too keen on is the second to last 11 minute one with the looped laughter.
>>
>>72319896
didn't RDJ invent dance based ambient though?
>>
>>72321122
No, that was The KLF/The Orb
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.