[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>male singing a cover originally by a female singer >changes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: earl sinclair.jpg (22KB, 474x475px) Image search: [Google]
earl sinclair.jpg
22KB, 474x475px
>male singing a cover originally by a female singer
>changes the lyrics to make it "not gay"
>>
File: IMG_9292.jpg (859KB, 1920x1920px)
IMG_9292.jpg
859KB, 1920x1920px
>female artist covering male artist
>makes the song more profane to be edgy
>>
File: O2QxW.png (259KB, 528x418px)
O2QxW.png
259KB, 528x418px
>>72318802
Why would you complain about that are you fucking gay or something lol
>>
thats why i respect Jack White's rendition of Jolene, nigga went in all the way...
>>
>gay male writes song
>lets a women sing it for him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLd_N6CFBwY
>>
SANTA BUDDY
>>
It's the right thing to do faggit. You have to be able to relate to what you sing. Unless you cover yourself in levels of irony but you can't always do that.
>>
>>72318802
Yeah, it's why I hate Joan Baez's version of Mama You Been on My Mind...the problem is that singer's think for a song to be good, it has to be about them, but it doesn't, it can be like a film where it's about someone else

That said, Siouxsie and The Banshees version of 20th Century Boy is more homoerotic and a much better song
>>
Woody Guthrie did it right with Hard Ain't It Hard. Not every song has to be personal, you can just be telling a story.
>>
>guy writes the song
>gets his girlfriend to sing it

what did Longstreth mean by this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-kKZ1XWW4RI
>>
honestly don't think a singer could do this these days without getting called homophobic
>>
>>72320087
>You have to be able to relate to what you sing.

What about bands where the singer doesn't write the lyrics?
>>
File: geneween4.jpg (37KB, 500x334px)
geneween4.jpg
37KB, 500x334px
>male singing a song with originally a male character
>make it a female

Pretty good
>>
>>72320733
>I'll do as much for my true love as any young girl may
>mfw
>>
>>72320726
He can still relate to the lyrics, unless they sing stuff they dislike in which case they're just stupid.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.