[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Albums you dropped the fastest. 15 seconds

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 11

File: Trout_Mask_Replica.png (159KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Trout_Mask_Replica.png
159KB, 300x300px
ITT: Albums you dropped the fastest.

15 seconds
>>
wheres the drop
>>
File: neutra-inthea_07.jpg (1MB, 1000x1000px)
neutra-inthea_07.jpg
1MB, 1000x1000px
10 seconds
>>
>Cops ain't shit to me
>Jobs ain't nothing but free pens and long distance calls
>Thought I had it all, the God got birth control
>The white man's the fucking devil
>I wanted to be black at age fourteen
>So when they say I don't respect the culture
>Truth is, I only rap cause I ain't smart enough to write a book

I've never deleted an album so fast.
>>
Whatever Belle & Sebastian album I listened to. The red one. I was looking for a specific sound and that wasn't it so I dropped it after the first track.
>>
File: Stgstv.png (830KB, 600x600px)
Stgstv.png
830KB, 600x600px
my first anco and one of the first /mu/core i listened to, goddamn is that static inaccessible at first.
>>
>>72318653
frownland is the stronkest plebfilter
>>
>>72318653
But, that's one of the greatest albums of all time. ;_;
>>
>tfw learnt to love it and on the fourth listen finished the entire album in one sitting and liked it
>>
>>72318669
give it a second try
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (69KB, 1280x720px)
maxresdefault.jpg
69KB, 1280x720px
0 seconds
>>
https://youtu.be/sQHq2IwHSX4

The only drop i like
>>
2 seconds
>>
File: 5045580.jpg (31KB, 960x877px)
5045580.jpg
31KB, 960x877px
2 minutes
>>
File: IMG_2504.jpg (90KB, 720x720px)
IMG_2504.jpg
90KB, 720x720px
Third song . The band as a whole was a mistake.
>>
>>72320984
>Dec 2014
>eric andre with the katt williams hairdo was 2 and a half years ago
ok i actually freaked out
>>
File: download (2).jpg (6KB, 160x160px)
download (2).jpg
6KB, 160x160px
20 or so seconds
>>
>>72320996
I unironically lasted about 5 minutes before I remembered it was actually playing. At some point, the mind just tunes it out.
>>
>>72318653
Literally every /mu/core album except Aeroplane over the seas and TMR
>>
>>72321035
You have to realise they are almost as much about weird comedy as they are about funk music. They don't take themselves seriously and neither should anyone else.

If that was your introduction to them, that was probably a mistake. Vollmilch from 2012 is probably their best stuff.
>>
15 seconds
>>
>>72321178
If I had some context like this it'd be a different story. I just took /mu/'s word for it, because they said it was funk
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.