[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Power Electronics/Noise

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: TESCO080.jpg (705KB, 1425x1425px) Image search: [Google]
TESCO080.jpg
705KB, 1425x1425px
Does anyone have any power electronics similar to: Genocide Organ, Anenzephalia, KEHIL, Rasthof Dachau?
>>
Power electronics bands are pedophiles
>>
>>72316943
ok
>>
>>72316943
b-but not all power electronics
>>
>>72316836
Contraktor
https://contraktor.bandcamp.com/album/analog-killing-machine
>>
>>72317325
is it literally because of the one guy in whitehouse that was arrested for cp? is that where the meme came from?
>>
>>72317360
I like it but it is a tad too noisy for me to me, sounds a lot like Survival Unit.
>>
>>72317898
i mean peter sotos was a big deal but a lot of other artists like Sutcliffe Jügend made music about pedophilia too, they say they're in it for the shock value but for most of them it's more than that.
kinda like how "apolitical" bands love to use Nazi imagery
>>
>>72317933
gotcha. I don't know much power electronics outside of the major artists, but if you haven't listened to Hole in the Heart by Ramleh yet that's a good one.
Contraktor has some less aggressive albums too, maybe try I'm Not Dead Yet
>>
>>72317984
Yeah, I never really liked the PE/noise that focused on anything sexual or I guess generally perverted. The reason I listed the bands that I did is because they kind of hit a esoteric political feel rather than gorey and shock type shit other artists use.
>>
>>72318053
any PE you'd recommend outside of the ones you've mentioned? I'd love to hear more that steps outside of Whitehouse-style shock value
>>
>>72317984
Looking through song titles on the Sutcliffe Jügend discogs page, the kind of stuff I generally avoided are things like: Sex Beast, Pleasure Corpse, Sexual Abuse, Severed Cock, Ejaculation Centre. You know the clear shock ones, just never sat with me right.
>>
>>72318008
this guy gets it OP, Hole In The Heart is fantastic
>>
>>72318088
Well if you haven't already listen to the artists I listed, absolute favorites. Con-Dom is pretty good but definitely sounds whitehouse inspired. I really like Grunt, grunt is very noisy and seems to be centered around ideas like anxiety, loss of sanity that kind of thing. Survival Unit is similar to Grunt in how noisy it is. The Grey Wolves are pretty alright to listen to. Sektion B is ok but cringeworthy sometimes. Green Army Fraction is ok. Other than that I don't really have much, haven't been able to find much other stuff similar to the stuff I listed though.
>>
>>72318008
>>72318124
Ill check it out.
>>
OP here just wanted to post a good PE/noise/ambient/neofolk source.

http://diemilitarmusik.clan.su/

You just have to make an account and beyond that everything is free to download.
>>
Test post please ignore

Also bump
>>
File: folder.jpg (30KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
folder.jpg
30KB, 300x300px
>>
chech out operation cleanswep, kevlar, deathpile, dakota hogback, brighter death now,
>>
>>72318444
Never seen this site before, this is legit. Thanks anon, & checked.
>>
>>72316836
Mourmansk150, Brighter Death Now.
late Prurient is pretty much the best PE i've heard, really becomes emotional and raw. also Tourette best harsh noise artist ever
>>
>>72318088
prurient, consumer electronics, nicole 12 (listen to ballerina, but it's extremely disturbing), pharmakon, puce mary
>>
>>72318106
Agree with this
It seems forced.
Badum-tch
>>
>>72322617
It's not like I can't handle the edge it's just not interesting edgy to me. All the serial killer/ serial rapist shit is just so uninteresting.
>>
>>72321682
Prurient is definitely one of the best right now, if not the best.

If you're looking for gritty 'old school' stuff like Genocide Organ, OP, then Esplendor Geometrico is a really good group from Spain. Also Ramleh is good.
>>
>>72324187
Necrosis En La Poya is sick stuff.
>>
?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I37yLma8xXY
>>
I know this is more oldschool industrial than it is PE but does anyone have recs for stuff with these kinds of moaning-ish vocals, i've been having a lot of fun with master/slave relationship
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JkPgtdLlwI
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.