[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Nation/God dream isn't dead!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (62KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62KB, 640x1136px
The Nation/God dream isn't dead!
>>
No shit retard did you think this was going to be his last album?
>>
>>72316575

Yes actually. Damn is the kind of rap album that you make when you're ready to quit music and go full soulja boy
>>
>>72316492
THIS IS A GOD DREAM
>>
>>72316663
It's not that radio-friendly, man.
>>
>>72316663
>Go full soulja boy

kek'd hard. I hope Kendrick learns his place and doesn't step on anyone's toes or he may end up dead
>>
>>72316686
But who knows... I wish him the best
>>
>>72316676

It's not radio friendly or not radio friendly, it is just plain bad. Everything about the album is objectively sloppy.
>>
>>72316914
Oh, that's what you were going for. Fair enough.
>>
>>72316674
THIS IS EVERYTHING
>>
File: IMG_7525.jpg (74KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7525.jpg
74KB, 600x600px
Dumbo
>>
File: 876543456.jpg (59KB, 620x650px) Image search: [Google]
876543456.jpg
59KB, 620x650px
>>72317053
You think celebrities ever find it creepy that stuff like their baby photos can be accessed online?
This is from Kendrick's Rolling Stone interview.
>>
>>72317114

Man... that is a hell of a good baby photo though.
>>
>>72316914
>maybe if I slap the word "objectively" in there people will take it as fact!
>>
>>72317163
True that.
This one's Kendrick with Sherane, don't know the source
>>
>>72317249
>>72317114

Better album covers then DAMN.
>>
>>72317114
He grew up to look almost exactly like his mother.
>>
This is random, but

On element, at the start of the second verse, he says "im allergic to a bitch nigga ayy, an imaginary rich nigga ayy"

Does anyone else notice how he makes "im allergic" to "an imagin-"? He pronounces it like "um alluhgic" and "an imehhgin", deliberately softening the R and A in the first and second word respectively. I noticed it and thought it was super weird, but cool if intentional.

Just wondering if it's just me reading too far into it or if anyone else noticed the same thing.
>>
>>72317475

I meant to say he makes them rhyme even though they shouldn't, sorry im retarded
>>
>>72317494
He does that shit on purpose.
You want more shit like that? Listen to Danny Browns Atrocity Exhibition. Rhymes like those are what the album is about.
He talks about using his voice as an instrumemt
>>
>>72317249
Sherane isn't real, it's a character. GKMC wasn't meant to be take as fact
>>
>>72317580

I know, I love when rappers do that, but I wanted to make sure I wasn't reaching because I wanted to hear it.

Danny is /myguy/ too
>>
>>72317595
Sherane is real, it's just not her real name.
>http://www.mtv.com/news/1700180/kendrick-lamar-sherane/
>>
>>72317620
DB gets fukkin down. I saw he's on tour with Gorrilaz
>>
>>72317659

That's pretty sick 2bh. I hope Danny tones down the drugs cause I don't want him dying any time soon
>>
>>72317714
My coworker kinda hates DB and after seeing he was on tour with Gorillaz he said "is he that good that theyre willing to take him on tour?" I said "yes dumbass"
>>
>>72317714
Did you see his Aint It Funny video? He talks about his drug problem. It made me a bit sad and had me wanting to help him.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.