[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are the Jews so good at music?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: music.jpg (34KB, 575x300px) Image search: [Google]
music.jpg
34KB, 575x300px
You see them everywhere and its actually kind of amazing. How do they do it? Are they just naturally musical gods?
>>
jews are good at writing and you write music

that's why they excel in writing movies, writing books, writing songs, writing anything
>>
>>72311401
name some Jewish artist
>>
Beastie Boys are scientific evidence
>>
Here's the true redpill: Jews are great
>>
>>72311497
Bob Dylan

>>72311515
haha thanks guys, Jews really are great
>>
>>72311401
same reason they won 197 nobel prizes.
superior genes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6WZcJb2NBc
>>
>>72311531
t.Jew
>>
>>72311574
there's literally nothing wrong with being Jewish
>>
File: IMG_3908.jpg (84KB, 852x469px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3908.jpg
84KB, 852x469px
>>72311594
>there's literally nothing wrong with being Jewish
>>
Music is honestly one of the few places where there aren't way too fucking many in the foreground. Cause of course there's the endless lists of (((executives and producers.))) One thing's for sure, they know how to cater to the mom and old queen demographic-- Barbra Streisand, Barry Manilow, Neil Diamond...
>>
>>72311401
They just bankroll the artists who are good, they are not great by themselves.
>>
>>72311639
Don't forgot (((Michael "Bolton" Bolotin))) and (((Kenneth "Kenny G" Gorelick))).
>>
Jews are basically the overlords of adult contemporary
Proof
>>72311531
>>72311639
>>72312909
>>
>>72311401
It is kind of amazing how a lot of really great and innovative musicians are Jewish or have Jewish ancestry. Bob Dylan, Lou Reed, Leonard Cohen, Phil Spector, Marc Bolan, Paul Simon, The Beastie Boys, John Zorn, Alan Vega, Joey Ramone, and the list could go on and on. I don't want this to go into a /pol/ shitfest, but there really is something about Jewish people and their culture that allows for such great things to happen.
>>
>>72313033

So it's okay to assume supremacy for Juden but when it comes to whites OMG DATS A NO NO
>>
>>72313141
goyim know!
>>
This thread is retarded
>>
>>72313141
>I don't want this to go into a /pol/ shitfest

Anyways, it's nothing with saying they are a 'supreme race' or whatever. The Jews have just produced a ton of talented people. There are also tons of talented white people and other races of people too. I think it's more of a cultural thing anyways, so maybe Jewish people support their kids in a way that allows for them to do this kind of stuff more so than other peoples.
>>
>>72313141
It's not the slave's role to question their masters. You have just mentally murdered 600 trillion more Jews, pay me a nice sum of $4,000,000,000,000 a year forever or "bad things" might happen.
>>
>>72313141
Because whites are too fucking autistic, and every time they get nationalistic, they try to genocide everyone else.
>muh 1 drop rule
>>
>>72313738

Hitler did nothing wrong, he was just an underachiever.
>>
>>72314273
I just called the police
>>
File: the-police-005.jpg (412KB, 960x974px) Image search: [Google]
the-police-005.jpg
412KB, 960x974px
>>72314312

...and???
>>
>>72314273
its hitlers birthday today
say happy bday!
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.