[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did anybody else order this? Do you guys reckon the "autographs"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1.png (921KB, 1094x681px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
921KB, 1094x681px
Did anybody else order this?

Do you guys reckon the "autographs" are genuine?
>>
>>72304264

Holy fuck if* I see some dweeb wearing this I will ~giggle~ to myself
*when
>>
You paid $40 for your god to write a little squiggly line on a shirt? Pathetic.
>>
>>72304264
I can't say I see myself wearing a shirt that just says DAMN on it
>>
Would not wear the shirt, but the price isn't bad for an autographed and color 2xLP
>>
>>72304307
>autographed vinyl
>>
>>72304349
Even more pathetic. It just ruins the fucking cover.
>>
he did the same with untitled unmastered and i bought one, they were cheaper as well. I can confirm they are signed, but it is not really a signature, more like a hasty drawn line. He obviously had to sign many cds. Still of you get off at the fact Kendrick touched the vinyl you hold or cd you can go for it.
>>
>>72304363
You have strange opinions on autographs
>>
>>72304283
>>72304307
>>72304327
>>72304345
Yeah look I don't really care about the shirt, to me it's just an added bonus, I just care about the autographed vinyl.

>>72304363
You say that as if the cover isn't already bad enough.
>>
File: ZGl8yRCl.jpg (24KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
ZGl8yRCl.jpg
24KB, 640x480px
prepare to get sth like this
people complained about the signatures last year saying they weren't satisfied with them. I don't see a problem though, the worth of an autograph for me lies in the knowledge that the object i own is signed by the artist, not in the aesthetics of the signature.
>>
sweet, now everyone can know im a tasteless trendhopper on sight
>>
File: untitled unmastered. 1.jpg (1MB, 1415x1410px) Image search: [Google]
untitled unmastered. 1.jpg
1MB, 1415x1410px
>>72305053
Pretty much luck of the draw, this was mine's.
>>
What's wrong with the shirt?
It's simple, yeah. But what's so terrible about it?
>>
ill buy it to resell later in the future. All the little niggers will wants kendricks autograph.
>>
not too into the shirt
>>
>>72304307
You're a dumbass, the t-shirt and vinyl is 35 alone.
>>
FLIP FLIP
>hooray!
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.