[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/mu/ will defend this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: Capture.png (14KB, 439x125px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
14KB, 439x125px
/mu/ will defend this
>>
>>72302196

WE
>>
>>72302196
WUZ
>>
>>72302196
JOOZ
>>
Chill man https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxtfdH3-TQ4
>>
>>72302196
You people are retards.
This isn't anything new, but you are.
https://youtu.be/do3ctDwwU-4
>>
>>72302303
>>72302233
/mu/ is actually defending this kek
>>
Okay I know this is bait but I'm gonna take the opportunity to address how memetano didn't understand the album (And neither does OP). Kendrick re-addresses the idea of a cursed race under God at the end of Duckworth:

>Pay attention, that one decision changed both of they lives
>One curse at a time
>Reverse the manifest and good karma, and I'll tell you why
>You take two strangers, and put 'em in random predicaments; give 'em a soul
>So they can make their own choices and live with it

His father wasn't killed because of his individual choice, not divine intervention. He even equates the israelite notion with the pioneers and the concept of manifest destiny. The idea of the album, with the contrasting tracks, is to show his struggle with certain principles. This is evident on Fear and XXX, where, first, Kendrick's cousin calls him and tells him all the struggling is a test by God, that theyll be the children of heaven at the end. In XXX he has a situation appear in which he could calm his friend, who's son has been killed over money, by saying the line about Israelites. He realizes saying that isn't what he believes in, and that if anyone he loved got killed he'd be gunning.
>>
>>72302313
>defending
Just pointing out OP's complete lack of knowledge.
>>
>>72302316
What the fuck are you talking about
>>
File: jfk-jellydonut_v1_583.jpg (65KB, 583x667px) Image search: [Google]
jfk-jellydonut_v1_583.jpg
65KB, 583x667px
>>72302313
Not defending, attacking people like you with limited musical knowledge. The term Israelite has nothing much to do with jewishness but then you can only probably think in painfully literal terms.
>>
>>72302359
>>72302377
>n-no kendrick is not racist, you just don't understand his genius!!!
t. cucks
>>
>>72302564
>heh I almost had to make an argument but ill just call them cucks
Billy, it's school time, why are you shitposting on 4chan?
>>
>>72302580
you can say whatever you want, at the end of the day we all know how /mu/ hates the fact that kendrick is not the genius they thought he was, and the board now went full damage control with autistic attempts at finding another meaning to his garbage lyrics to justify all the past dickriding
>>
>>72302596
I don't like rap, I don't care about Duckface, he probably is a racist asshole (people worry about that on 4chan, really?) I don't think he is a genius. He still seems a few grams smarter than you though, idiot.
>>
>>72302677
nice arguments, cuck
>>
Trying to discredit an artist by cherry picking his lyrics is retarded.
>>
>>72302783
right, the fantano method is smarter
>oh well these lyrics might be stupid but hey, let's forget about that, r-right ?

you are all a bunch of hypocrites, if it wasn't kendrick but a random musician, you all wouldn't have acted like it's ok to say such stupid shit
>>
>>72302377
>limited musical knowledge
>implying rap and raggae is music
>>
>>72302316

fandango is such a fucking retard
>>
>>72302824
With an opinion that worthless you just had to trip didn't you.
>>
>>72302677
this isn't a valid rebuttal

nice b8 m8
>>
>>72302313
yeah they are cucks

op got them those

TRIGGGGERED. lol.
>>
>>72302564
not an argument

>>72302580
not an argument

>>72302777
not an argument

>>72302887
not an argument

>>72302907
not an argument
>>
The Melon didn't understand the purpose of the voicemail from Carl. The song is about Fear, all the fear that Kendrick personally feels , and a collosal monument of fear is the paranoia that something will happen to him, that he will lose all his success bc of gods curse. He's not saying he agrees with everything, the voicemail is there to fit a theme. Plus we already knew he likes to use voicemail in albums as a storytelling device
>>
>>72302933
also not an argument
>>
>>72302933

gtfo. 4chan is not 4 pussy liberals you are gay.
>>
>>72302816
Get over yourself. Artists can have lyrics or ideas that you don't agree with but you can still appreciate the music

Why do you care so much?
>>
>>72302954
fealartlbxcv mc\dljksdaVmn mjn xd xcJ,UYJ1324ORT
]ASVF'IUUr3blhgiiiiisf][awe[afdaw 324';]=-o.,^(%£!)*liygaflgy

so beat it homo
>>
>>72302211
>>72302217
>>72302231
We did it Reddit!
>>
That's his personal belief ffs ...

There is so many historical figures considered now as genius who believed in some incredible bullshit ...

Here few examples :

Newton was an occultist who believed in alchemy and in the existence of the Philosopher's stone ...

Alfred Russel Wallace believed seances allowed him to communicate with ghosts on the other side of the divide ...
>>
>>72302233
OOHHH
OOHHH
ME EARS ARE ALIGHT
>>
File: 1463257775521.png (67KB, 616x596px) Image search: [Google]
1463257775521.png
67KB, 616x596px
Retards in this thread. Kendrick doesn't actually believe he's Jewish, he's likening black people to the Israelites of the Bible, a widely-used concept in black art and culture.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.