[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mathcore bands n shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_6934.jpg (964KB, 3775x2639px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6934.jpg
964KB, 3775x2639px
I'm in the search of mathcore bands such as Norma Jean, Chariot, Iwrestledabearonce, Ed gein, Dillinger Escape Plan and such.

What band would you recommend?

10+ for autistic behavior on stage
>>
DEP are on their last tour so be on the lookout.
>>
The Hirsch Effekt and Exotic Animal Petting Zoo are decent, semi-related bands to check out
>>
>>72298834
thats some good data, but I dont think they are doing a South American tour. They came to Argentina last year I think and I coulndt see them live
>>
>>72298868
Ah, any favorite albums this year from your country? I liked the new Parasyche from Chile. Last I checked it was dead last on rym
>>
File: 5845cd230b2a3b54fdbaecf7.png (27KB, 1092x1037px) Image search: [Google]
5845cd230b2a3b54fdbaecf7.png
27KB, 1092x1037px
>>72298907
Actually theres not many Mathcore bands here in Argentina, the majority of "Core" bands are shitty gay metalcore bands and Djent. But Im really into the emo/math rock scene here.

If you are into that I could recommend some good math and emo albums from bands such as:

haikus
archipielagos
malviaje
kjjjjjjjjjjj
sad pupper

if you are interested I'll leave the bandcamp on here
>>
>>72298982
It's fine I'll just look em up
>>
>>72298845
I liked the german band better than the other one, they are both pretty good bands tho
>>
>>72298789
Iwrestledabearonce makes me want to rip my ears off my head
>>
>>72299090
well... replace IWABO with Heavy Heavy Low Low or Duck Duck Goose
>>
>>72299115
If I want to listen to mathcore I'd listen to Ocean Ate Alaska

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PywY6OpmOhI
>>
>>72299182
I wouldnt put that so much on the mathcore side.
I would put it on the djent and/or metalcore one.
>>
>>72299259
Yeah they are mostly djent/metalcore but they incorporate a lot of mathcore influences
>>
>>72299282
Indeed, they have loads of dissonants and changes of times and shit
>>
>>72298789
Into The Moat
The End
Car Bomb
Frontierer
>>
Converge
>>
Botch
Car Bomb
Exotic Animal Petting Zoo
Heavy Heavy Low Low
Into The Moat
Knut
Lye By Mistake
The Number Twelve Looks Like You
Psyopus
Rolo Tomassi
See You Next Tuesday
The Tony Danza Tapdance Extravaganza
Warsawwasraw
>>
Botch
Chavez
>>
>>72299537
heard some of those bands, thanks for that list dude!

>>72299414
Dude, FRONTIERER ITS FUCKING GREAT THANK YOU SO MUCH
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.