[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

mount eerie

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: phil.jpg (4MB, 2670x2608px) Image search: [Google]
phil.jpg
4MB, 2670x2608px
lately ive been getting into mount eerie a lot more, and i feel like crying every single time i listen to phil. it breaks my fucking heart. anyone else listen to them?
>>
>>72297087
dude 9.0 lmao
>>
>>72297087
lol
>>
scared to listen, just got out of inpatient a month ago and dont think its good for me right now
>>
>>72297087
phil is transforming into mark kozelek
>>
No. No one else listens to "them", that's why there's been a dozen threads a day for the past month. FUCK ING RETARD
>>
>>72297087
>pictured: In what critics have noted as a desperate attempt to resurrect his dearly departed spouse, Phil goes on a spirit quest to sacrifice his daughter on the summit of Mount Erie
>>
>>72297157
niggas be like
>>
>>72297087
Sometimes i listen to moutn eerie singn about deaths and just stare out the window, tears streaman down my face........ we're not so different, u and i.
>Feels
>>
File: phil.jpg (29KB, 644x484px) Image search: [Google]
phil.jpg
29KB, 644x484px
i met phil one time at a show. i went to the merch table to poke around and he gave me a piece of hawaiin pizza.

this was 10 years ago so i was 16, of course i asked for a picture with him like a loser. He did an overly sarcastic smile, but my friends camera fucked up so for the next shot he made a frown. now I have a picture of me smiling like a 16 y/o fanboy with Phil frowning
>>
>>72297642
a man who sings sad forest songs shouldn't be allowed to smile
>>
>>72297087
Do you listen to anything that's not his newest album?
>>
>>72297661
are you the fuckin moutn eerie defense forest? Are you gonna push him into fuckin locker? Get lost
>>
>>72297661
yeah ive loved them for years but i kinda stopped listening a while ago and now im back in and everything is sad
>>
just got back from his show in seattle...... fuck it was the most heartbreaking show I've ever seen. i'm glad i waited to hear the album live. If anyone has any questions about it please asm!

Also the opener was awesome, she's a member of earth and plays cello. Def the best solo classical performace ive ever seen. I said hi to her after the show and the drummer from earth was there too. Cool people
>>
>>72297642
he's not frowning
>>
>>72297642
11/10 pic
was the pizza good?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.