[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you album is a bit overrated?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: spiderlandltd.jpg (105KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
spiderlandltd.jpg
105KB, 600x600px
Do you album is a bit overrated?
>>
>>72294676
>Do you album
>>
Spiderland is an exceptional album. From the opening note, this album pulls you in, and puts you into a trance for the next 40 minutes. The highlight of this album is "Washer". The instrumentation behind the soft-spoken/sung voice is down right beautiful. But, really, this whole album is drenched in beauty. I personally love the spoken lyrics for most of the album. The ending screams of I miss you on "Good Morning, Captain" are a mini-orgasm for me everytime.
>>
Do you dadrock? Because album dadrock.
>>
The only people who find it overrated are people who spend too much time on /mu/
>>
>>72294712
Reads like a Fantano review
>>
I feel they're artists who respect the silence that serves the foundation of creativity
>>
>>72294676
ive tried getting into so many times. I legit think it sucks. The lyrics and delivery are so cringe and the instrumentation is garbage.
>>
STEVE
>>
>>72294825
ALBINO
>>
>*guitar starts playing a tritone very slowly and quietly in 5/4 time*
>*the /mu/tant drops what he's doing and is immediately transfixed*
>(whispered) i walked down the hall
>*the /mu/tant stares out the window deep in thought*
>i saw you outside your door
>*the /mu/tant appears visibly upset*
>but i didn't feel like talking
>*a single tear drops from his eye*
>or maybe i did, i'm not sure
>*the /mu/tants face contorts in despair and he adopts the foetal position*
>i left the apartment building and started walking, i wasn't sure where i wanted to go, i just wanted to walk
>*the /mu/tant starts wailing loudly, tears streaming from his face*
>i started to run, feeling the fresh breeze against my face, like a car waiting to be evaluated by a mechanic or... something
>*the /mu/tant is crying so loudly his lungs and throat are almost bleeding, a pool of tears is collecting around his head, neighbours are already placing calls to suicide hotlines*
>(shouted) I JUST WANTED TO CALL YOU
>*jets of water are literally shooting from the /mu/tant's eyes, he is already rating the album 5 stars on RYM and ordering a helium tank from amazon*
>I WANTED TO HEAR THAT VOICE
>*the /mu/tant makes a thread with spiderland's album cover attached to a lyric quote in all caps*
>>
>>72294676
for some reason, I always think of the opening drum bars of Nosferatu Man when reminded of this record

so it must be
>>
Nosferatu Man and Washer are objectively the best tracks
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.